Journaling-The building now known as the Killarney House was actually the stables for the Kenmare House-a home that Queen Victoria visited in 1861. The Earls of Kenmare eventually built a new home at a place that the Queen suggested would be a better location and torn down Kenmare House to avoid paying taxes on it. In 1913, the Killarney House burned in a fire although many of the furnishings were able to be saved and are in the current house. Instead of rebuilding, the Kenmare family moved into the renovated stable block for their home. The MacShain family purchased the property in the 1950ís and renamed it Killarney House. It is now part of Killarney National Park. The gatehouse built in 1843 is now a tea shop.


Coming soon
This is Fall template


Other Products used
Color Inspiration 031216
Fall Brilliance Element Pack
Botanical Bliss Element Pack No. 01
Curated Studio Mix Scrapbooking Kit No. 21
Collage Stack Layers No. 03
Big Picture Layered Templates No. 08


TFL!