|Search Results for "mailing list"
There were 86 articles found for your query:
(Page 4 of 5)
- Adobe Photoshop Tips: February 27, 2010: How to choose the unit of measurement for Photoshop and Elements rulers
Where I live, we get very
little snow. But this week, the children
in our town were very excited to get a big snow storm. Where we can usually measure our snowballs in
inches, this year, w...
- How can I add text to a photo?
You can add text to your photos using any font you have
installed on your computer.
Open PSE in the Edit Mode. Make sure you are in Full Edit (not guided or
Open the photo (F...
- How to Move Sliders Incrementally in Photoshop and PSE
Now that it is spring, the local park is full of children
enjoying themselves on the playground equipment. The slide seems to be a
favorite year after year. Some children
like to fly down t...
- Making To/From Tags in Photoshop and PSE
...es. Make your gift tags extra special
this year by personalizing them for each person on your gift list. Using your
digital stash and Photoshop or Elements, it’s easy!
Begin by opening a n...
- How to view an image close-up and full size at the same time
When you are tweaking
details on an image, it’s sometimes difficult to get a feel for how the overall
results look as you are working. To see both the details and the actual size
- How to Use the Eyedropper Tool Outside of Photoshop and PSE
Over the last few weeks, our tips have focused on using the Color Swatches Panel to select colors
for your digital projects. This week,
we’ll pull color from a website or document by ...
- Creating a Rounded Rectangle Frame
a viewer emailed me to ask how to make a rounded rectangle frame, I thought it
would be a great topic for the tip of the week. And then I thought it would
make an even better series! T...
- Creating an Offset Circle Frame in Photoshop or PSE
week, we began a new series of video tips that will show you how to work with
shapes to create interesting accents for your digital projects. The series continues with this tip for maki...
- Creating Shapes That Look Hand Cut in Photoshop and PSE
week, we’ll continue our series of video tips that will show you how to work
with shapes to create interesting accents for your digital projects. We are celebrating the perfectly ...
- How to separate items that are grouped on one page using Photoshop, PSE or other image editing software
Designers sometimes group alphabets
or elements on one page for your convenience. I like pages of grouped elements
because it means I only have to open one file, but I have all of the letters...
- How to choose Foreground and Background Colors
School is out and summer time is here! Our cameras get a workout this time of the
year – photographing summertime activities and sights. From brightly colored beach balls to azure
- I purchased a brush set. In the preview, the brushes are in color, but when I downloaded it, the brushes are all black. How do I change the colors?
If you are purchasing a brush set, these are the digital
equivalent of rubber stamps. They are in colors on the preview because the designer
"stamped" them in color. These come as both .png f...
- I purchased a MultiFoto Double Quickpage by Anna Aspnes. How do I use it?
These templates are just a bit different than the other
layered templates you may be used to, but the skills are basically the same. Here's an easy way to use them: Open PSE or PS and open the ...
- How can I change the color of a paper/element/brush image in FotoFusion?
To change the
color, click on the image to activate a handy toolbox on the screen.
allows you to adjust the image, frame, drop shadow, and add text to your layout.
- Creating Yankee Doodled Key-lines in Photoshop and PSE
week’s tip focused on creating a thin box around a layout or photo. This
week, we’ll alter the key-lines to make them look a little less perfect,
creating a less formal look...
- How do I load a Layer Style file (ASL or .asl) into Photoshop Elements 7.0, 8.0, 9.0 or 10? (Windows)
1. First make sure your folders are not "hidden":
Click on "Start" and choose "My
Computer." (Vista users: choose "Computer.") When a window pops
up, click on the Tool menu at the...
- How do I use the PhotoCut Masks and Clipping Masks?
In Photoshop CS3:
Open a document.
Using the Move tool, drag a Photocut Mask onto your document,
Drag a photo on top of the mask
(covering the mask completely.)
In the Layers ...
- How can I get started scrapbooking with Paint Shop Pro?
.... Included also are
such things as journal spots, ribbons and so much more! Once you bring
up the list you can sort by title, designer, price, date added and
popularity just by clicking on the colu...
- How can I use a photo overlay in Paint Shop Pro?
When you want to frame your photos with photo overlays like Ali Edwards' Days + Months Title + Journal Photo Overlays in Paint Shop Pro, here are the steps: Open PSP.
Select Window > ...
- Trendy Squares with 2 Rounded and 2 Squared Corners in Photoshop and PSE
Flipping through a magazine the other day, I noticed
a trendy design shape on a number of pages. The shape is a square or rectangle
with two or three rounded corners. The remaining corner ret...
(Page 4 of 5)