|Search Results for "download"
There were 41 articles found for your query:
(Page 2 of 3)
- Can I use your products with Creative Memories Software?
Yes you can! You can bring in external
jpgs and pngs. Make sure to unzip the download file first. If
you are getting an error, it might be because you didn't get them
unzipped correctly. Creat...
- What is the name of the font used in the Magic Fotoblendz Layered Template album by Anna Aspnes?
The font is called “The
Maple Origins" at DaFont. It is a free download for personal
- When I try to open your products in Photoshop or PSE, I get an error telling me it's the wrong type of file. How do I open the products?
Chances are, when you receive this message, you have forgotten to unzip the file before opening it in your software. All of our products are delivered as zipped
(compressed) files and must be unzipp...
- How do I use Ali Edwards' Hand-Drawn Overlay Grids?
In order to use the overlays, you'll first need to download and unzip them. Your computer probably came with unzip software already loaded. If not, there is a list of free unzip programs here. We can...
- How do I use an overlay?
In order to use the overlays, you'll need to download and unzip them. Your computer probably came with unzip software already loaded. If not, there is a list of free unzip programs at TheFreeSite....
- How do I use the Photo Corners in Paint Shop Pro?
After purchasing the Photo Corners, you'll be directed to a download page. Save the file to your computer, making note of the location. In order to use the products, you'll need to unzip them. Your ...
- How can I install a brush in Photoshop or PSE?
Go to Edit > Preset Manager. A Preset Manager Dialog Box will open Click LOAD and point your computer to the ABR file for the brushes you wish to use. Click OK. Your Preset Manager will now includ...
- How to Load Cutting Files Into the Silhouette Studio
... Then use the "Look in:" box at the top of the dialog box to browse your computer for your unzipped downloads. Double-click the image you want to import. It will populate in the drawing area as a blac...
- Can I use your brushes in Paint Shop Pro?
Yes! There are two ways you use Designer Digitals brush files in Paint Shop Pro: 1. Use the .png images included with Designer Digitals brush sets 2. Convert the .png images to PSP brushes Here are ...
- What is the Store Product Link Spreadsheet and how do I find it and use it?
another quick and easy way to help our viewers find the great DD
products we use! The link will download a zip file that will need to be extracted. This
contains an Excel spreadsheet of all the i...
- Adobe Photoshop Tips: December 5, 2009: How to use the Warp Tool in Photoshop or the Liquify Filter in PSE
...e hats fit onto
your subjects’ heads, making them look as if they belong there.
Begin by downloading images from the
internet like these fun hats by Pattie Knox at Designer Digitals.
- I can't open my file in Photoshop or PSE. The file format is not recognized. What can I do?
In order to use the products, you'll need to download the zipped files and then unzip them. Your computer probably came with unzip software already loaded. If not, there is a list of free unzip pro...
- How can I improve the quality of my printed pages from Photoshop Elements?
...217;s tech support to see what
they suggest. They may have certain printer profiles that you can download.
- How to Use the Eyedropper Tool Outside of Photoshop and PSE
...o create a custom color
swatch using those colors. You could take a screenshot of the website or
download images from the web and then pull them into Photoshop or Elements but
if you’d like ...
- How to separate items that are grouped on one page using Photoshop, PSE or other image editing software
...t I have all of the letters or
elements available to use on my digital project.
When you download a file with
elements that are grouped together in one .png image, here’s how to use ...
- How do I use Ali Edwards' Overlays? Can I use Microsoft Word? Do I have to have Photoshop Elements?
In order to use the overlays, you'll first need to
download them to your computer and unzip them. Your computer probably came with
unzip software already loaded.
If not, there is a list o...
- How do I use a PNG or .png frame?
In order to use the frames, you'll need to download and
unzip them. Your computer probably came with unzip software already loaded. If
not, there is a list of free unzip programs at
- How do I use the 2009 Photo Calendar Layered Templates by Ali Edwards in Photoshop Elements?
Once you download your
calendar kit, you'll need to unzip it to a folder on your computer. Photoshop
and PSE cannot open a zipped file, so that's an important first step. Your
- Using Guides to Size Images for Gift Tags
...op or Elements 9 loaded for this project. If you haven’t upgraded to
Elements 9 yet, you can download a free 30-day trial version from
adobe.com. Upgrading to Elements 9 will
give you the ab...
- How do I use a layered template in GIMP?
1. Download and unzip your
Note: All of our products are delivered as zip files and
must be unzipped before using them in your software. You will get an error
(Page 2 of 3)