|Search Results for "download"
There were 42 articles found for your query:
(Page 1 of 3)
- download all 5? ">Why are there 5 downloads? Do I need to download all 5?
Because some people have a slow Internet connection we allow 5 download attempts. Once you
successfully download a file there is no need to download the file again.
- download but I'm getting an empty file. What do I do?">I've clicked download but I'm getting an empty file. What do I do?
Occasionally a download is interrupted in transit, causing an empty file message. To solve the problem, delete the empty file and download it again. Do the following items first before trying to dow...
- download links?">I just placed an order, where do I get my download links?
The download links will be available at the end of the order process at the bottom of the page. If you miss those links or you need to come back later you can download the links as follows: 1) Log i...
- download files expire?">Do the download files expire?
...les themselves do not expire. You can use the items you purchase over and over again. However the
download links do expire after 90 days.
- When I try to unzip my file it is asking for the password. What do I do?
None of our downloads are password protected, but occasionally
a download is interrupted in transit, causing an error.
Opening a file before it has finished downloading, interference on your line ...
- download my purchases?">How do I download my purchases?
...ave." If you are not prompted, it means that you have set up your computer system to automatically download your files to a folder on your computer. After the download is complete, open the folder t...
- download Ali Edwards' handwriting font - Ali's hand?">Where can I download Ali Edwards' handwriting font - Ali's hand?
Ali Edwards' handwriting font (Ali's hand) is available free of charge at Life Art Media.
- I get an error message when I try to open my file in Photoshop/ PSE. How can I open the product I purchased?
In order to use the products, you'll need to download the zipped files and then unzip them. Your computer probably came with unzip software already loaded.
If not, there is a list of free unzip ...
- download them each time I want to use them?">Can I store my purchases on my computer or will I need to download them each time I want to use them?
...ver and over again as many times as you
When the purchase is complete, you will need to download each item to your computer. It’s a good idea to backup your
purchases on an extern...
- download files not named the product name?">Why are the download files not named the product name?
We chose to name our download files the
same as the store product number to make the download files easier to
manage. With over 5,000 products in the store and growing it makes
it very easy to...
- download my old orders again?">My Hard drive / Computer crashed, died, etc. Can I download my old orders again?
We are happy to re-set an old order if you need to re-download the files. Just send us a note on the Contact Us page and we'll re-set the order for you. Only items that are still available in the st...
- download the products I bought into Photoshop or Elements?">How can I download the products I bought into Photoshop or Elements?
All of our products are delivered as zipped (compressed) files and must be unzipped before importing them into Photoshop, Elements, Word or any other software. You will receive an error message if you...
- I am using Stuffit on a Mac system. When I unzipped the kit I purchased, the items are unreadable. What can I do?
An older version of Stuffit may cause errors during decompression. To solve the problem, try downloading the most recent freeware application of Zipeg directly from apple.com and try unzipping again....
- I purchased an alphabet set. How can I type words with it?
...alphabet set is not like a font. You will not be able to load and type with these sets like a font download. What you can do is open them in Photoshop and drag them onto a background to create a fun ...
- Can I use PayPal on your Site
...ontact Us Page with item details and we'll send an invoice. Once payment is received we'll send the download links.
- How do I get my purchases into Photoshop or Photoshop Elements?
After you download and unzip the files, open Photoshop or PSE. (Choose "Edit" from the main PSE screen.) Select File > Open and browse your system for the unzipped folder. Select the paper (or te...
- How can I extract the files I purchased?
When you download the product, it is saved on your
computer as a zipped file.
Right-click on the zipped file and choose "Extract
All." (In Vista, double-click on the zipped
file and choose...
- Why I can't open .png files in Photoshop 5.0? The image has black and white blocks all over it.
...ls the image with black. In order to work with .png images, you'll need to upgrade your software or download a free trial version of Photoshop or Photoshop Elements from Adobe.
- How can I print the Ebook I purchased?
1. Download the latest version of Adobe Reader to view and print the Ebook file. http://get.adobe.com/reader/ 2. To print, select File > Print. Under Page Scaling choose Shrink to Printable Ar...
- Can I use your images in Microsoft Word?
Yes! Here's how: All of our products are delivered as zip files. When you download the product, save it on your computer as a zipped file or "all files." Right-click on the zipped file and choose ...
(Page 1 of 3)