|Search Results for "digital scrapbooking"
There were 81 articles found for your query:
(Page 4 of 5)
- Can I use your 12x12 templates to create 8x8 pages?
Yes, when you purchase the 12x12 templates, you can resize them to 8x8 (or any other smaller square size.) After the pages are complete, flatten the layers and use the Crop Tool to resize each page. G...
- How can I recolor the PNG images in your brushes-n-stamps in Paint Shop Pro?
To refill a solid PNG image such as the images that come packaged in our Brushes-n-Stamps sets, begin by downloading and unzipping the products. Make a note of where you have placed the unzipped fold...
- When saving a PNG image, what does "interlaced" mean?
Interlacing is done for web graphics. It has to do with how the images
load on a web page. Noninterlaced images load in rows while interlaced
images load with random pixels in each row, so they begi...
- How can I use a Layered Template (PSD) file in ACDSee Photo Editor?
...l Z (Mac: Cmd Z) on the keyboard. Repeat the process replacing template components with photos and digital papers. To fill sections with digital paper, follow the directions above substituting digita...
- How can I use a photo overlay in Paint Shop Pro?
When you want to frame your photos with photo overlays like Ali Edwards' Days + Months Title + Journal Photo Overlays in Paint Shop Pro, here are the steps: Open PSP.
Select Window > ...
- scrapbooking with Paint Shop Pro?">How can I get started scrapbooking with Paint Shop Pro?
paper scrapbooking, digital scrapbooking utilizes a combination of
- How do I use Ali Edwards' Half-Circle Embellishments?
Ali has created a video tutorial that walks you through the process of using her Half-Circle Embellishments. You can view it here on YouTube.
- How do I use Anna Aspnes' Curled Paper Edges?
1. Place paper centered (edge to edge) on the layout. 2. Place torn/curled edge on the layout MAKING SURE it is edge to edge. Occasionally you have to expand it to about 102% or so, just to make sure...
- Where can I have my scrapbook pages printed?
You can order individual prints of your scrapbook pages at Shutterfly. You can also upload your layouts to create a photo book there.
- How can I change the text on a template?
Get the Type tool. Double-click the text thumbnail in the Layers Panel. This looks like the letter T surrounded by a box. This highlights the text. You can change the font, font size, and color in t...
- How can I create text on a path in Photoshop Elements?
Unfortunately, this is one of the limitations of Photoshop Elements. It does not give you the capability of creating a path for text. The good news is that you can use text paths that are created in...
- How can I open a .psd file?
The .psd file format is a graphics or photo file created in Adobe Photoshop or Elements. It can be read by both Mac and Windows computers using image editing software. Programs that read .psd files ...
- How can I download the products I bought into Photoshop or Elements?
All of our products are delivered as zipped (compressed) files and must be unzipped before importing them into Photoshop, Elements, Word or any other software. You will receive an error message if you...
- How can I flip or turn a brush in Photoshop?
When you are working with a brush in Photoshop, you
sometimes need to tilt, turn or flip it. Here's how:
In Photoshop, select Window > Brushes to activate the Brush Presets.
- How can I delete part of a Layered Template when there is a title or element I don't want to use?
When you are working with a layered template, there are sometimes items included that you'd rather not use. For example, some templates have labels for photos or titles that you don't want to see in y...
- What's the difference between Brushes and Stamps in your Brushes-n-Stamps sets?
A Photoshop Brush is an ABR file that contains images that you can use to sweep across your digital page (like a paintbrush) or stamp to transfer the image (like a rubber stamp.)
You'll use ...
- How can I resize a 24x12-inch template to make 2 12x12-inch pages?
First, save the 24x12-inch layout as a layered psd file.
Now select Layer > Flatten image.
Get the Crop tool.
In the Options bar, choose 12 inches by 12 inches at 300 pi...
- How can I save a file that has transparent parts?
When you use a clipping mask, photo block, or make an extraction you may want to save the resulting image. The image will have both opaque and transparent sections. To save the file while preserving t...
- What type of paper should I use to print your products and my layouts?
Photo paper will give you the best results. Be sure to check for paper and ink compatibility before purchasing photo paper. Printer manufacturers design papers and inks to work together for ...
- When I try to open your products in Photoshop or PSE, I get an error telling me it's the wrong type of file. How do I open the products?
Chances are, when you receive this message, you have forgotten to unzip the file before opening it in your software. All of our products are delivered as zipped
(compressed) files and must be unzipp...
(Page 4 of 5)