|Search Results for "digital scrapbooking"
There were 81 articles found for your query:
(Page 2 of 5)
- How do I use the Photo Clusters and Stacked Photo Clusters?
To use the Photo Clusters, Open PSE or Photoshop.
Katie has included both the .png version and the .psd version for many of
You can open either the .png version of the fr...
- I'm trying to create a custom brush, but Edit>Define Brush is not available. How can I create the brush?
Perhaps your image is too large. Photoshop and PSE allow you to create brushes no larger than 2500 pixels square. Try resizing your image under 2500 pixels. For more information, check out HTDT? No....
- I purchased a kit but all of the embellishments/frames are on one document. How can I select just one part to put on my layout?
If you are using a kit
where the embellishment pieces are all on one page, Here are some
simple steps for using these on your layout:
Open the png embellishment file.
Select your Marquee OR L...
- How do I use Ali Edwards' Overlays? Can I use Microsoft Word? Do I have to have Photoshop Elements?
In order to use the overlays, you'll first need to
download them to your computer and unzip them. Your computer probably came with
unzip software already loaded.
If not, there is a list o...
- How do I use a layered template?
...t it rests directly over the layer you want to glue it on. Repeat the process with other photos or digital papers. To resize the photo or digital paper, get the Move Tool, then hover the mouse ove...
- I purchased some overlays and templates. How can I print a copy of each page so that I can add photos and journaling later?
If you just want to print the pages, you can use any graphics editing program or even a Word processor like Microsoft Word to create the document to print. In Word: First make sure that you have unzi...
- How can I create a shape in a certain size? For example, a 2-inch circle?
Here are the directions for both Photoshop Elements and Photoshop. (Tested in PSE7 and PSCS3) In Photoshop Elements: Create a new document and select the Cookie Cutter tool. In the Options Bar, choos...
- How can I add text to a photo?
You can add text to your photos using any font you have
installed on your computer.
Open PSE in the Edit Mode. Make sure you are in Full Edit (not guided or
Open the photo (F...
- Is the Photographer/S4O License a Commercial License?
No, the Photographer/S4O License is a limited use license that allows
photographers to sell printed photo cards to their customers and those
that scrap-4-hire to use our products in scrapbooks that ...
- How do I use the Album in a Quickpage templates by Anna Aspnes?
These kits contain a different type of quickpage than you might be used to using. To use the quickpage in PSE: 1. Open a photo and the layered quick page (.psd file) 2. Double click the photo to m...
- How can I make a 12x12-inch layered template fit onto an 8.5x11-inch page?
There are two ways to use a 12x12-inch template on an 8.5x11-inch page. 1. You can resize the square template to a size that will fit (8x8-inches or 8.5-inches square) by getting the Crop Tool. Se...
- Why are the download files not named the product name?
We chose to name our download files the
same as the store product number to make the download files easier to
manage. With over 5,000 products in the store and growing it makes
it very easy to...
- Where can I download Ali Edwards' handwriting font - Ali's hand?
Ali Edwards' handwriting font (Ali's hand) is available free of charge at Life Art Media.
- I purchased a MultiFoto Double Quickpage by Anna Aspnes. How do I use it?
These templates are just a bit different than the other
layered templates you may be used to, but the skills are basically the same. Here's an easy way to use them: Open PSE or PS and open the ...
- I purchased an overlay. How can I drag it onto my scrapbook page?
Overlays can be a bit tricky. Here are a couple of tips: Open the overlay and a scrapbook page in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. Make sure that your scrapbook page is created at 300 ppi so that t...
- How can I justify my text in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements? I want to make my text line up on each side.
In order to fully justify your text, you have to draw out a text box first. You need the text box so that PS knows where you want the boundries of your text justification to be. Here are the instruct...
- Can I use your brushes in Paint Shop Pro?
Yes! There are two ways you use Designer Digitals brush files in Paint Shop Pro: 1. Use the .png images included with Designer Digitals brush sets 2. Convert the .png images to PSP brushes Here are ...
- How can I resize a photo, overlay or element once it's on my scrapbook page?
Once you have placed a photo, element or overlay on your document, you may wish to resize it. Begin by getting the Move Tool. Select the layer of the item you wish to resize. Move your cursor to the c...
- How can I create a brush image in a defined size?
Sometimes you might need to stamp a brush image in a certain size. For example, you may want to use a craft punch to cut out the image and you need to make sure it will fit inside the punch dimension...
- How do I use the 2009 Photo Calendar Layered Templates by Ali Edwards in Photoshop Elements?
...med “insert background paper over this layer.” Click on that layer and open a piece of digital paper. Drag the digital paper onto the layout. It will cover the background. You can add ...
(Page 2 of 5)