|Search Results for "digital scrapbooking"
There were 81 articles found for your query:
(Page 1 of 5)
- digital scrapbooking?">Where can I learn more about digital scrapbooking?
We have a number of resources to help you learn to scrapbook the digital way. Here's a link to our Getting Started Guides.
We also have a wonderful community of members and Creative Team memb...
- I purchased a brush set. In the preview, the brushes are in color, but when I downloaded it, the brushes are all black. How do I change the colors?
If you are purchasing a brush set, these are the digital
equivalent of rubber stamps. They are in colors on the preview because the designer
"stamped" them in color. These come as both .png f...
- How do I use the PhotoCut Masks and Clipping Masks?
In Photoshop CS3:
Open a document.
Using the Move tool, drag a Photocut Mask onto your document,
Drag a photo on top of the mask
(covering the mask completely.)
In the Layers ...
- I get an error message when I try to open my file in Photoshop/ PSE. How can I open the product I purchased?
In order to use the products, you'll need to download the zipped files and then unzip them. Your computer probably came with unzip software already loaded.
If not, there is a list of free unzip ...
- I purchased an alphabet but all of the letters are on one document. How can I put just one letter on my layout?
If you are using an alpha or a kit where the embellishment pieces are all on one page, Here are some simple steps for using these alphas on your layout:
Open the png Alpha file.
Select your M...
- I'm working in PSE6. The .png files are not transparent or they have a box surrounding them. How can I use them?
This is a common problem with PSE6. A new feature with this build causes elements to lose transparency when dragged up from the Project Bin onto a page. Fortunately, there is an easy work-around:
- I purchased an alphabet set. How can I type words with it?
...is open them in Photoshop and drag them onto a background to create a fun title. They are more like digital die cuts, less like a font.
Once you download your alphabet, you'll need to unzip it to a ...
- How do I load a brush (.abr) file into Photoshop Elements?
Select the Brush tool and click on the brush picker dropdown from the Options bar.
In the brush picker window, look on the right side for a small double-arrow, click that for a flyout menu.
- How can I resize my layout to 8x8-inches or 6x6-inches or smaller?
To resize your layout or an element, open it in Photoshop or PSE. Duplicate your file by selecting Image | Duplicate. Select the Crop tool, then in the Options bar across the top of the editing wind...
- How do I use an overlay?
In order to use the overlays, you'll need to download and unzip them. Your computer probably came with unzip software already loaded. If not, there is a list of free unzip programs at TheFreeSite....
- My overlays, frames, alphas and elements have grey and white blocks surrounding them. What does that mean?
A grey and white checkerboard in Photoshop and PSE indicates transparency. When the program needs to show you that the file is transparent, it uses this checkerboard pattern. (It can't use white sinc...
- How do I use a PNG or .png frame?
In order to use the frames, you'll need to download and
unzip them. Your computer probably came with unzip software already loaded. If
not, there is a list of free unzip programs at
- How can I capture colors from a website to use on a layout?
If you've found a website with a pleasing color palette that you would like to use on your layout, you can use the eyedropper tool outside of Photoshop and PSE to capture the colors. Here's how: In ...
- What is the difference between a Quick Page and a Scrapbook Layered Template?
Quick pages and Quick Books describe "fixed" pages with windows for your photos. You can add text or more embellishments to them, but you can't change the components of the flattened page. Layered t...
- Can I use your products in FotoFusion?
Yes! Our kits, papers and embellishments are compatible with FotoFusion. With the exception of the brushes, actions some layered templates and text bytes,
our products can be imported into FotoFusio...
- My photos are too large or too small to fit in the layered template blocks. How can I fix this?
For more information, check out Getting Started with Templates
- How can I recolor a paper, overlay, element or .png file?
There are many approaches to recoloring elements, but here are a couple of simple ways for recoloring in Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. Method 1: Using the Fill Shortcut (for solid colored elemen...
- Can I use your products in Paint Shop Pro?
Yes! Our kits, papers and embellishments are compatible with PSP. With the exception of the brushes, actions some layered templates and text bytes,
our products can be imported into Paint Shop Pro a...
- How do I install fonts on my Windows system?
Begin by downloading and saving the font file. Make note of the location. Downloading to your desktop is a good idea for easy access.
1. To extract the file, right click on th...
- How do I use Ali Edwards' Hand-Drawn Overlay Grids?
In order to use the overlays, you'll first need to download and unzip them. Your computer probably came with unzip software already loaded. If not, there is a list of free unzip programs here. We can...
(Page 1 of 5)