|Search Results for "change password"
There were 95 articles found for your query:
(Page 5 of 5)
- Sizing Images and Papers to Fit in Pockets in Photoshop and PSE
...page to your home printer. To send the page to be printed at a store, select File > Save As and change the format to JPEG. Give the image a name and click Save. This image can be uploaded or moved...
- Adobe Photoshop Tips: February 27, 2010: How to choose the unit of measurement for Photoshop and Elements rulers
... the rulers
activated, double-click on the ruler
to bring up the Ruler preferences
where you can change the unit of measurement from inches to pixels, cm, mm,
points, picas or percent. To save cha...
- Adobe Photoshop Tips: January 31: New Years Resolution: Resolve to Edit Nondestructively
...ive editing because an
adjustment layer can be altered or deleted if you later decide you
want to change your edits. Begin by clicking on the layer you want
Photoshop, locate th...
- How to open up to 30 recently edited files in Photoshop and Elements
... Edit > Preferences > File Handling.
Under “Recent file list
contains” change the number to the number of files you’d like Photoshop to
remember and click OK.
- How do I load a Layer Style file (ASL or .asl) into Photoshop Elements 7.0, 8.0, 9.0 or 10? (Windows)
...nt to delete it in case of the unlikely event that anything goes wrong. In this case, you can just change the name back to the original name.
4. Open PSE. It will take a while to rebuild t...
- How do I use a PNG or .png frame?
... paper document in the Project bin (or onto your background
layer if you are in Photoshop.)
To change the order of your layers:
When you drag the frame and photo onto a background, the backgrou...
- Using Blend Modes with Masks in Photoshop and PSE
...alues of one layer by the values of the other layer 6. Hue /Saturation/ Luminance: These modes change the color, hue and luminance of the image a. Hue – This displays the hue of the phot...
- How can I flip or turn a brush in Photoshop?
When you are working with a brush in Photoshop, you
sometimes need to tilt, turn or flip it. Here's how:
In Photoshop, select Window > Brushes to activate the Brush Presets.
- Using Guides to Size Images for Gift Tags
...ft of the editing window. Holding the clicker down, drag to the
right. You’ll see the cursor change into a double-arrow and as you reach the
document, you’ll begin to see the guide line ...
- How do I use a quick page in Photoshop?
...ur cursor over one
of the four corners of the photo. A small box will appear and your cursor will
change into a diagonal arrow. Drag toward the center of the photo to make
it smaller or away from ...
- Adobe Photoshop Tips: January 23, 2010: How to Round the Corners of Photos and Mats
... per inch or opening a piece
of digital background paper. Press the letter
your keyboard to change the Foreground/Background colors to the
default black and white.
- How do I use a quick page in Photoshop Elements?
...your cursor over one of the four corners of the
photo. A small box will appear and your cursor will change into a diagonal
arrow. Drag toward the center of the
photo to make it smaller or away from t...
- Creating a Line of Circles in Photoshop and Elements
...osing Window >
Brush. Choose the Brush Tip Shape
From the Brush Options dialog box, change the Spacing to 90%.
click and drag out a line of
circles. With the spacing set...
- How can I install layer styles (ASL or .asl) in PSE6, PSE7, PSE8 or PSE9 on a Mac?
Start with your main hard drive and then go to the
Library folder. There are three different Library folders on your Mac:
One is in your user account. You don't want this. Path is
- How can I make something smaller in Photoshop or Elements?
...ge. Move your cursor over the to corner of the
image and click on the corner. The
cursor will change to a diagonal arrow.
Drag toward the center of the image to make it smaller, or away from...
(Page 5 of 5)