|Search Results for "change password"
There were 95 articles found for your query:
(Page 4 of 5)
- Creating Yankee Doodled Key-lines in Photoshop and PSE
...d Z) and
try again. If you want to start all over again, pressing the Alt key (Mac: Opt
key) will change the Cancel button to Reset.
As you drag the cursor, the edges will become wobbly.
- Text Paths Made Easy in Photoshop and PSE
...ment. Drag the layers into position on your scrapbook document and close the template document. To change the text, double-click the T thumbnail in the Layers Panel. This highlights the text and chan...
- Change Their Mind">Adobe Photoshop Tips: May 31: It’s a Scrapbooker’s Prerogative to Change Their Mind
I am scrapbooking, I turn into an indecisive mess. I try this and
try that. Move this and move it back. Select something and deselect
it. It’s a wonder I ever finish a page!
- How do I use the Photo Corners in Paint Shop Pro?
After purchasing the Photo Corners, you'll be directed to a download page. Save the file to your computer, making note of the location. In order to use the products, you'll need to unzip them. Your ...
- Adobe Photoshop Tips: February 8: Love Letters: Viewing Fonts on the Fly
...rough your fonts quickly.
you find the perfect font, click the checkmark
confirm the change.
- How to subscribe to a thread and get email notifications when it is updated
...tion, Instant notification by email, Daily updates by email, Weekly updates by email. To find and change the notifications, simply click User CP from the main Community screen From within the Cont...
- Using the Levels Function in Photoshop and PSE
... first pixels shown in the graph) to increase the contrast. Watch your photo highlights and shadows change as you drag the triangles. Be careful not to “blow out” the highlights (lose deta...
- Adobe Photoshop Tips: October 10th, 2009: The Brush Off, How to scroll up and down your brush list
...elete the brushwork if you later decide you do not want it
on your project. And it allows you to change the blending mode
or color of the brushwork easily.
When you are
working with ...
- Adobe Photoshop Tips: February 14: Release Your Inner Cupid
isn’t the only one sporting arrows today. If you have Photoshop or
Photoshop Elements, you have a quiver full of them, too! Hiding in
the Tool Bar under the Rectangle Tool (with th...
- Change Shapes in Photoshop and PSE">Using Type to Change Shapes in Photoshop and PSE
The past few weeks, we’ve been working through our
series of video tips
on using shapes to create interesting accents for your digital projects. This week’s tip combines shapes w...
- The Less Aged Look in Photoshop and PSE
...your pennies for the holidays? Here’s
a way to get more from your purchases by making little changes. Watch this tip on video.
If you like the style of the Vintage Journal Spots,
- Using Parts of Brushes in Photoshop and PSE
Photoshop brushes are rubber
stamps with benefits. Not only can you change the size, color and direction,
but you can also remove parts of the images without messy ink masking. Here’s ho...
- Selectively Filling Type with Patterned Paper in Photoshop and PSE
...e of the type layer. It looks like an eye. You will only need this layer if you want to go back and change your title later, so it doesn’t need to be visible at this point. Rasterize or simplif...
- Applying Beveled Edges in Photoshop and PSE
...u, choose Bevels.
Double-click any of the
bevel styles to apply them to your photo.
To change the look of your
bevel in either Photoshop or Elements, double-click the fx icon on the righ...
- Turning and Flipping Templates in Photoshop and PSE
...inuing a series of tips on getting more from layered templates. Today’s tip shows you how to change the look
of a template simply by turning or flipping it. This is a great way to stretch
- How to Cut Photos into Shapes in Photoshop and PSE
...(Mac: Opt key) and place your
cursor between the photo layer and
the shape layer. When the cursor changes to a double-circle arrow, click. This creates a clipping mask which
causes the photo to tak...
- Adobe Photoshop Tips: December 19, 2009: How to adjust the leading in lines of text
..., while moving it to the left decreases the
distance between the lines. Watch your text alignment change as you
scrub from left to right until it aligns with the lines on the
journaler. Click the...
- Adobe Photoshop Tips: March 22: Lift the Flap on Hidden Tools
...the letter B on your keyboard. Once the Brush tool is
activated, pressing Shift + B in Photoshop changes the tool to the
Pencil tool, which is the first tool hidden beneath the Brush tool.
- Adobe Photoshop Tips: April 26: A Quick Fix for Overexposed Photos
you liked last week’s tip for underexposed photos, you’re sure to
like this week’s tip, too. Like last week’s tip, you’ll be able
to complete the fix in just a ...
- Adobe Photoshop Tips: April 18: A Quick Fix for Underexposed Photos
underexposed photos are a common problem. When shooting pictures
indoors or in low-light situations, your photos may come out darker
than you would like. Fortunately, there is a quick fi...
(Page 4 of 5)