|Search Results for "change password"
There were 95 articles found for your query:
(Page 3 of 5)
- How can I create text on a path in Photoshop Elements?
Unfortunately, this is one of the limitations of Photoshop Elements. It does not give you the capability of creating a path for text. The good news is that you can use text paths that are created in...
- change the numbers in a field">Using a shortcut to change the numbers in a field
Spring has arrived and with
it, my favorite sport: baseball. The kids in our area are already busy
practicing in the fields, dotting them with color like so many wildflowers
rustling in the ...
- change the colors?">I purchased a brush set. In the preview, the brushes are in color, but when I downloaded it, the brushes are all black. How do I change the colors?
You can load the .abr file into your brush palette and "stamp" it in
any color you like.
To change the color of the .png file in Photoshop or PSE, drag
the .png onto a background document. Se...
- Adobe Photoshop Tips: July 11: + Marks the Spot
... to mark an
exact spot on your Photoshop or PSE document, just set the Caps Lock.
Doing this will change your cursor into a cross hairs (like a +) so
that exact precision is easier. This works espe...
- Adding iPhone Wallpaper
...w when you sync your iPhone it will add your wallpapers into an album
in Photos on your iPhone. To change the wallpaper on your actual iPhone
just go into Photos then into your Wallpaper Album and s...
- Poster Photo Effect in Photoshop and PSE
...t; Posterize. Drag the Posterize slider all the way to the left (Level 2) and click OK. Finally, change the blending mode of the top layer to Screen to blend the original black and white image with...
- Adding Texture to Photos in Photoshop and PSE
... important because
colors in the paper design can alter the colors of your photo.
Finally, change the blending
mode from Normal to Overlay. The blending mode drop-down menu can be
found at ...
- Adobe Photoshop Tips: February 6, 2010: Strike a Match: How to color match two digital images in Photoshop
...t to work with my
Open two documents in
Photoshop: the image you want to change
(we’ll call this the target) and the image that has the colors you’d like to
- How do I use Anna Aspnes' Curled Paper Edges?
...nk them together. Now they can be resized/repositioned/rotated as one object. If you KNOW you won't change anything, you can also select both layers and merge them together to make them one layer.
- How can I recolor a paper, overlay, element or .png file?
...ents, go to Layer > Group with Previous (Ctrl+G on PC, Cmd+G on a Mac.)
This will allow you to change the hue at any point, without altering your original or affecting any layers beneath your ele...
- Using the Note tool in Photoshop (full version)
...e kit credits, techniques used, or even ideas for other projects. In the Options bar, you can even change the color of your sticky note! This is especially handy if you want to add one note for credi...
- Enlarging an Image with Content-Aware Scale in Photoshop
...d drag out to the boundary of your new size. Click the checkmark in the Options bar to confirm the change, the press Ctrl D (Mac: Cmd D) to remove the selection. Photoshop's Content-Aware scale will...
- How to Use the Eyedropper Tool Outside of Photoshop and PSE
...opper outside of the software to pick up any
You’ll see the Foreground color chip change as you move over
the colors on the web. When the Foreground color changes to the color you...
- How to Rearrange Brushes in Photoshop and PSE
Have you ever wished you could change the order of
the brushes in the brush picker window? As it turns out, you can!
> Preset Manager > Brushes. From there, you can just c...
- Resizing Templates in Photoshop and PSE
...lues in the Document Size box,
leaving the resolution at 300 pixels per inch. For example, you can change the
size to 8x8 inches or 6x6 inches.
If you want
to use a 12x12 template...
- Positioning Text with the Type Tool in Photoshop and PSE
...need to switch tools to do this. Just
drag your cursor outside of the line of text to temporarily change it to the
Move tool. Doing this allows you to
reposition the text by clicking and dragging...
- Adobe Photoshop Tips: October 24th, 2009: Hidden Meaning, How to hide the highlight on selected type in Photoshop
...hotoshop, getting the text tool and highlighting the text allows you
to do a number of things like change the color, size, or even the
font. But the highlight on the text is like a Halloween mask. ...
- How can I put a drop shadow under acrylic (transparent) elements?
...he layer, and shows only the dropshadow.
If you are using the full strength Photoshop you can change the blending
mode to Difference OR you can simply drag the "Fill" slider at the top
- Custom Aligned Text in Photoshop and PSE
...ting a title, you usually type the letters all together, allowing the software to align them. For a change of pace, you can align the letters yourself. Doing this gives you the ability to get creative...
- Adobe Photoshop Tips: October 31st, 2009: Tip or Treat! How to fill your layer with goodies
...u to a tip for filling your layers with the treatment of
When you want to quickly change the
color of an image, such as the .png images that come packaged with
our brush sets, sele...
(Page 3 of 5)