|Search Results for "change password"
There were 95 articles found for your query:
(Page 2 of 5)
- Adobe Photoshop Tips: November 15: Interior Decorating
wish you could change that boring grey background surrounding the
Photoshop and Photoshop Elements workspace? Turns out you can
release your inner designer and change the wallpaper color ...
- Creating Peek-a-boo Windows in Backgrounds with Photoshop and PSE
...paper. Using this method is better than cutting holes directly in your digital paper, since you can change out the paper design if you change your mind later. To allow digital embellishments and pho...
- Temporary Zoom Tools in Photoshop and PSE
...m along in Photoshop and Elements.
When you are
working with any tool, you can temporarily change it to the Zoom In tool by
pressing Ctrl Spacebar (Mac: Cmd Spacebar.) Holding the keys down,...
- How can I make a 12x12-inch layered template fit onto an 8.5x11-inch page?
...plate. Confirm the crop to resize the template. You can also create the page at 12x12-inches, then change the dimensions from the print wizard (File > Print.) 2. If you would like to fill the ent...
- Adobe Photoshop Tips: September 19th, 2009: The Iís Have It; How to switch between the Brush and Eyedropper tools
...itch to the Eyedropper, just press the Alt
key (Mac: Option
key) on your keyboard to
temporarily change the Brush into the Eyedropper. Click once on the
new color. You’ll see the Foreground...
- Adobe Photoshop Tips: February 22: Brush up on Brush Shortcuts
... have a brush selected in Photoshop or Photoshop Elements, you can
use the bracket keys to quickly change the size of the brush.
Pressing the Left
one or more times decreases the size o...
- change the thumbnail size in the Layers Panel">Adobe Photoshop Tips: March 6, 2010: How to change the thumbnail size in the Layers Panel
...e ability to customize the interface to
suit your project or computer screen.
One of the changes you can
make is to increase or decrease the size of the thumbnail in the Layers Panel.
- Creative Ways to Add Text to Photos in Photoshop and PSE
it, then use your Down Arrow key to
scroll through the blending modes. You’ll see the text change on your photo as
you click through the modes as long as mode name is highlighted. Use the Up...
- My text looks blurry when I upload an image to the Gallery. How can I fix it?
...gs until it looks right but doesn't have halos.
5. Save the file as a jpg. File > Save as > change the format to jpg and save.
6. Now close the image. When it asks if you want to save change...
- 15 Fun Things to do with an Overlay
15 FUN THINGS TO DO WITH OVERLAYS
1. Change the Blending Mode and/or Opacity: Drag the overlay onto a piece of digital paper. Change the blending mode of the overlay to see what happens. R...
- Filling text with Brushes in Photoshop and PSE
...ction will be filled with the brush image, you can stamp with abandon, filling the letters. You can change the colors of the brushes by clicking a color in the Swatches panel or changing the Foregroun...
- Finding a Layer in Photoshop and PSE
...he Brush tool to make adjustments to several photos on a page, for example, you won’t have to change tools and search for the next photo. Just Ctrl Alt Click (Cmd Opt Click) to select it quickly...
- change the color of a paper/element/brush image in FotoFusion?">How can I change the color of a paper/element/brush image in FotoFusion?
To change the
color, click on the image to activate a handy toolbox on the screen.
allows you to adjust the image, frame, drop shadow, and add text to your layout.
- How can I delete part of a Layered Template when there is a title or element I don't want to use?
When you are working with a layered template, there are sometimes items included that you'd rather not use. For example, some templates have labels for photos or titles that you don't want to see in y...
- What is the difference between a Quick Page and a Scrapbook Layered Template?
...pages with windows for your photos. You can add text or more embellishments to them, but you can't change the components of the flattened page. Layered templates are complete layered files to create...
- Four Ways to Unlock a Locked Layer in Photoshop and PSE
...bring up the New Layer dialog box. In this box you can rename the layer, choose a blending mode and change the opacity all in one place. Click OK. 4. Press Ctrl J (Mac: Cmd J) on your keyboard. Th...
- How can I move my layouts to an album in the gallery?
1. Go to the Gallery and sign in 2. Select "My Albums" from the menu bar 3. Click on "Create a New Album." Give your album a name. 4. Select "My Photos" from the menu bar. 5. Click on a layout...
- How can I capture colors from a website to use on a layout?
... browser. Watch the foreground color box at the bottom of the Tool bin. The foreground color chip changes as you hover over the webpage. When you reach the color you want to use, release the click....
- Mix-Matched Alphas in Photoshop and PSE
...et? If you like the style of one set, but the colors of another kit, you can use patterned paper to change the alpha set. Here’s how: Open the alphabet letter and the pattern paper images you&...
- Making Layer Panel Thumbnails Easier to See in Photoshop or PSE
...ch layer. Instead of straining your eyes or playing a game of “hunt and click,” you can change the Layers panel settings so that the layer contents are visible at a glance. To find the La...
(Page 2 of 5)