|Search Results for "change password"
There were 96 articles found for your query:
(Page 1 of 5)
- Change My Password?">How Do I Change My Password?
...Box shown, the bottom link will say "Change My Account Password". Click
on that to enter your new password.
In the Gallery/Forum
Log into your account. Click the link on the left marked Us...
- password. What do I do?">When I try to unzip my file it is asking for the password. What do I do?
None of our downloads are password protected, but occasionally
a download is interrupted in transit, causing an error.
Opening a file before it has finished downloading, interference on your line ...
- change the text on a template?">How can I change the text on a template?
...Layers Panel. This looks like the letter T surrounded by a box. This highlights the text. You can change the font, font size, and color in the Options bar across the top of the editing window. Begin...
- change the size of a brush?">How can I change the size of a brush?
...racket) key to make the brush size larger. Pressing the key multiple times will make the brush size change in increments.
- change the titles on the Book of Memories templates?">Can I change the titles on the Book of Memories templates?
...s long as you are working with a graphics editing program that supports layered .psd files, you can change the titles. The Book of Memories sets are delivered as layered templates. In Photoshop and ...
- Selecting and Changing All Text Layers at Once in Photoshop and PSE
... is a quick way to select all of the text layers at once. This is handy to know in case you want to change the font for your project, but you don’t want to have to hunt for each text layer and c...
- Picking Colors with the Brush Tool in Photoshop and PSE
...rushes, the Foreground color is the color of your “ink.” There’s a simple way to change “ink” colors on the fly while you have the brush tool selected. Simply press and...
- change the dark interface color in PSE8 or PSE9?">Can I change the dark interface color in PSE8 or PSE9?
No, unfortunately, that function is not written into the software.
- Change the Document Size">Adobe Photoshop Tips: September 26th, 2009: Size Matters; How to Determine and Change the Document Size
...Size Dialog box.
gives you the current dimensions of your document and allows you to
change the size on the fly.
Document Size section, you can quickly change the size, but ...
- Making the Photoshop Interface Type Easier to See
In the previous tip, we explored how to change the Layers panel settings so that the layer contents are visible at a glance. Creative Team Member Uma asked for a follow-up showing how to increase the...
- When I upload a layout to the gallery, it says the upload is successful, but my page does not show in the gallery. How can I fix this?
...> Flatten Image. If prompted to discard hidden layers, click OK. Go to Image > Image Size and change your resolution to 72 dpi. Change your pixel dimensions to 500x500. (Make sure "Resample Imag...
- How can I recolor the PNG images in your brushes-n-stamps in Paint Shop Pro?
... for the tab under the color swatch. Click on the Foreground color chip to the right to select and change it. Click on the new color in the Rainbow color picker (or the Swatches if you have that tab...
- Be Bold with Photoshop or PSE
...lics, underline and strikethrough. Tick the green checkmark in the Options Bar to confirm the text change. In Photoshop, select the “Toggle the Character and Paragraph Panels” icon from ...
- change the color of the glitter?">I purchased the Rockets Red Glare Fireworks Elements. How can I change the color of the glitter?
If you want to change the color of the Rockets Red Glare Fireworks or any other glitter element, follow these steps: Select the item you want to
recolor. Make sure the fireworks layer (or oth...
- How to Rename and Delete Color Swatches
Is it time to make a change?
The designers of Photoshop and Elements give you
the power to make changes to many functions of the software. The Color Swatch
Panel is one area that ca...
- Creating Subway Art with Digital Supplies in Photoshop and PSE
...rner handles to resize the word art to fit within your document. Click the checkmark to confirm the change. 6. While you have the Transform controls active, you can also turn a word. Use the side han...
- If I purchase a digital kit from your site, how many times can I use it?
...never "use up" your supplies! You can use digital products as many times as you like. You can even change the color of the supplies for use on a completely different layout. As long as you have store...
- Can I use your brushes in Paint Shop Pro?
...the boxes under the word "New" check to see if either of the dimensions exceed 999 px. If they do, change the largest dimension to 999 px. That is the largest size that Paint Shop Pro brushes can be ...
- change a title on a layered template?">How can I change a title on a layered template?
You can hide the template title by clicking the Layer Visibility icon. It looks
like an eyeball on the left side of the title layer in the Layers Panel.
(Click it again if you want the title to sh...
- change the date? ">I purchased the Year In Review Layered Template Set by Katie Pertiet. How can I change the date?
If you purchased the Year In Review Layered Template Set by Katie Pertiet, you may wish to change the date from 2008 to a different year. The Messy Stamped Numbers and Extras Brushes and Stamps set ...
(Page 1 of 5)