Welcome to our Digital Scrapbooking Tips. To find what you're after, use the search box below or choose a category to view listed articles.
Also make sure to check out our Getting Started Pages.
|Search our Digital Scrapbooking Tips||Browse by Category|
Copyright (c)2013 by The Grunge Source for DesignerDigitals.com
Personal Use License
All copyrights to elements, graphics, and papers within this kit are retained by DesignerDigitals.com. The Grunge Source’s page sets and graphic images are for personal use only.
How you can and cannot use these graphics:
You may use these kits and elements in part or in whole in your layouts that will be submitted to Scrapbooking and related magazines for publication, giving proper credit to The Grunge Source and DesignerDigitals.com, including any graphic you have altered in any way. You may alter any graphics with respect to color, size or by adding to or removing from them.
You are not required to, but if you are published, we would love to hear from you so we can keep an eye out for your published work.
Crediting the Designer:
Please be sure to credit The Grunge Source, Kit Name and Element.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any concerns, questions or comments.
YOU MAY NOT:
Use for templates or pre-made pages for publication or sale on eBay, etsy or your own site or call them your own works.
You may not to use the content for any harmful, pornographic, or racial material or material that may be deemed harmful or offensive to another person.
It is illegal to reproduce or distribute copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner. This license is not in any way, shape or form transferable.
IF YOUR PURCHASE was for Photographers' / S4O License then the following applies:
This allows you to make custom photo cards, photo albums and calendars for resale to your clients in a completed format.
What you are authorized to do:
* Use these designs in marketing your photography business
* Design photo albums to sell to your clients in a flattened or printed format
* Design Photo cards to sell to your clients in a flattened, printed format [not as a digital file]
* Design e-cards to sell to your clients in a flattened format with their photos already included
The photographer's license also allows for scrapping for others and allows you to create scrapbook pages for resale to your customers in a flattened or printed format. All terms stated above apply for scrap-4-hire as well.
You are NOT authorized to:
* Resell any of the products or the templates as they exist or in layered designs, or flattened PNG files.
* You may NOT resell any of the designs as part of your own works or as they exist to any retailer, photographer, designer or customer.
* Use for templates or pre-made pages for publication or sale on etsy, eBay or directly to anyone or call them your own works.
* You may not use the content for any harmful, pornographic, or racial material or material that may be deemed harmful or offensive to another person.
• You may not use the designs to create
your greeting cards, stationary, home decor products or any other merchandise
Commercial use licenses are handled on a case-by-case basis and fees and royalties are involved and vary based on distribution. For additional information regarding the prospect of a commercial license please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|No related articles were found.|
|No attachments were found.|