Welcome to our Digital Scrapbooking Tips. To find what you're after, use the search box below or choose a category to view listed articles.
Also make sure to check out our Getting Started Pages.
|Search our Digital Scrapbooking Tips||Browse by Category|
Copyright (c)2013 by Katie Pertiet
Personal Use License
All copyrights to elements, graphics, and papers within this kit are retained by Katie Pertiet and DesignerDigitals.com. Katie Pertiet's page sets and graphic images are for personal use only.
How you can and cannot use these graphics:
You may use these kits and elements in part or in whole in your layouts that will be submitted to Scrapbooking and related magazines for publication, giving proper credit to Katie Pertiet and DesignerDigitals.com, including any graphic you have altered in any way. You may alter any graphics with respect to color, size or by adding to or removing from them.
You are not required to, but if you are published, we would love to hear from you so we can keep an eye out for your published work.
Crediting the Designer:
Please be sure to credit Katie Pertiet, Kit Name and Element.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns, questions or comments.
YOU MAY NOT:
Use for templates or pre-made pages, cards, stationary, for publication or for sale on eBay, etsy or your own site or call them your own works.
You may not to use the content for any harmful, pornographic, or racial material or material that may be deemed harmful or offensive to another person.
It is illegal to reproduce or distribute copyrighted material without the permission of the copyright owner. This license is not in any way, shape or form transferable.
IF YOUR PURCHASE included the Extended License
then the following applies:
THIS IS A LIMITED USE LICENSE AND IS NOT A COMMERCIAL LICENSE.
This allows you to make custom PHOTO cards, PHOTO albums and PHOTO calendars for resale directly to the clients of your photography or personal scrap-for-hire business in a completed, flattened format with photos of said customers included in flattened file making it a customized product. Final delivery should be in flattened, printed format. Layered .psd files are NOT to be distributed under any circumstances.
What you CAN DO with the Extended license:
* Use these designs in marketing materials for your own business or those of a clients. Marketing materials include, but are not limited to, catalogs, business cards, brochures, and other forms of printed marketing literature as well as websites.
* Design photo albums to sell to your clients in a flattened or printed format with their photos included in that flattened format
* Design Photo cards to sell to your clients in a flattened, printed format with their photos included in the flattened file
* Design e-cards to sell to your clients in a flattened format complete with their photos already included.
You are NOT authorized to:
* Resell any of the products or the templates as they exist or in layered designs, or flattened PNG files.
* Resell any of the products where the primary content of the product is our designs. For instance, you may not sell a photo album or cards, invitations or announcements that do not have your own photos included .
* These items may not be resold, even in flattened format, to general public as pages, albums, cards, stationary, invitations, announcements or anything of the like to the general public through your own site, etsy, ebay or any retail establishment.
* You may NOT resell any of the designs as part of your own works or as they exist to any retailer, photographer, designer or customer.
* Use for templates or pre-made pages for publication or sale on etsy, eBay or directly to anyone or call them your own works.
* You may not use the content for any harmful, pornographic, or racial material or material that may be deemed harmful or offensive to another person.
• You may not use the designs to create
greeting cards, stationary, home decor products or any other merchandise
Commercial use licenses are handled on a case-by-case basis and fees and royalties are involved and vary based on distribution. For additional information regarding the prospect of a commercial license please contact email@example.com.
|No related articles were found.|
|No attachments were found.|