|Search our Digital Scrapbooking Tips
||Browse by Category
There were 51 articles found in this category:
(Page 3 of 3)
- Why are there 5 downloads? Do I need to download all 5?
Because some people have a slow Internet connection we allow 5 download attempts. Once you successfully download a file there is no need to download the file again.
- I would like to purchase a commercial license for your products is this available?
This question isn't quite so cut-and-dry and is handled on a case-by-case, designer-by-designer basis. We do license our products for a variety of purposes but do not offer commercial license for the re-distribution of our products in the digital scrapbook marketplace. Please email us via the Co ...
- I am a photographer and would like to use your products in my projects for my customers, can I do this?
Yes, our photographer-licensed/S4O products allow for the use of those products in finished albums, cards, notes etc delivered in final, flattened format. It does not allow for the re-sale of our products in any form of layered file or re-distribution as the currently exist.
- I have a scrap-4-others business, can I use your products?
Our Photographer's Licensed/S4O products allow for scrapping for others. This allows for you to create multiple albums for resale in a flattened, completed format. It is not a commercial license for the re-distribution of our products.
- How do I see the items in my WishList?
Once you log into your account, the first link in the Login Box in bold will be My WishList. Just click on that link and you will be taken to your wishlist.
- Why do I need to create a separate user id for each area on your site (shopping, gallery, community, etc.)?
The various services that we offer are developed by separate 3rd parties. It is our intent to bring you the best services available. We do not want to take the chance that one software package will cross-contaminate another and possibly corrupt data, therefore we keep each area in its own separa ...
- Do you accept returns?
Due to the nature of the digital product we do not accept returns. Contact us and we will do what we can to help with any problems, etc.
- How do I get on your Mailing List?
We add all new customers to the mailing list automatically so if you create an account in the store, you’ll be added.
- I have a slow internet connection, how can I get these images?
Select the CD Burning Service. We will create a CD for you and send it by USPS Priority Mail.
- Do you charge sales tax?
Yes, only if the ship-to / billing address is within the state of Maryland as required by law at the rate of 6.00%. No tax is collected outside the state of Maryland.
(Page 3 of 3)