|Search our Digital Scrapbooking Tips
||Browse by Category
There were 51 articles found in this category:
(Page 1 of 3)
- Can I use PayPal on your Site
We will be accepting PayPal in the checkout process with the new shopping cart conversion due later this year (2013). If you need to use PayPal now please use the Contact Us Page with item details and we'll send an invoice. Once payment is received we'll send the download links.
- My Hard drive / Computer crashed, died, etc. Can I download my old orders again?
We are happy to re-set an old order if you need to re-download the files. Just send us a note on the Contact Us page and we'll re-set the order for you. Only items that are still available in the store can be downloaded though. AND only orders placed within the prior 12 months will be eligible t ...
- How can I unzip my downloads with Windows Vista?
Windows Vista's built-in unzipping program has a known bug that occasionally inhibits extraction of files that were created on a Mac. If you run into an issue, try using 7-zip to clean up the Mac files for unzipping.
- How can I read .pdf (PDF) tutorials on my iPad or iPhone?
If you'd like to view our store tutorials on the iPad or iPhone, Open iTunes and click on "Books" on the left side. Open the tutorial folder. Drag the tutorial .pdf file into iTunes. Plug in your iPhone/iPad. Drag the tutorials to the device. They'll be under PDFs in the iBooks app. Next, select ...
- I purchased a brush set. In the preview, the brushes are in color, but when I downloaded it, the brushes are all black. How do I change the colors?
If you are purchasing a brush set, these are the digital equivalent of rubber stamps. They are in colors on the preview because the designer "stamped" them in color. These come as both .png files and an .abr brush file. The .png files are usually in black on a transparent background. You can ...
- What's the difference between Brushes and Stamps in your Brushes-n-Stamps sets?
A Photoshop Brush is an ABR file that contains images that you can use to sweep across your digital page (like a paintbrush) or stamp to transfer the image (like a rubber stamp.) You'll use the Brushes-n-stamps sets just like brushes. Instead of sweeping them across your page like a paintbru ...
- When I try to open your products in Photoshop or PSE, I get an error telling me it's the wrong type of file. How do I open the products?
Chances are, when you receive this message, you have forgotten to unzip the file before opening it in your software. All of our products are delivered as zipped (compressed) files and must be unzipped before importing them into Photoshop, Elements, Word or any other software. You will receive an ...
- What type of paper should I use to print your products and my layouts?
Photo paper will give you the best results. Be sure to check for paper and ink compatibility before purchasing photo paper. Printer manufacturers design papers and inks to work together for optimal prints. Check your printer manufacturer's website for a compatibility guide.
- Can I use layered templates (.PSD) files in Stampin' Up My Digital Studio software?
Unfortunately, Stampin' Up My Digital Studio does not support layered files (.PSD) at this time.
- How can I download the products I bought into Photoshop or Elements?
All of our products are delivered as zipped (compressed) files and must be unzipped before importing them into Photoshop, Elements, Word or any other software. You will receive an error message if you try to open them in your software without unzipping them. Your computer probably came with unzi ...
- If I purchase a digital kit from your site, how many times can I use it?
One of the best things about digital scrapbooking is that you never "use up" your supplies! You can use digital products as many times as you like. You can even change the color of the supplies for use on a completely different layout. As long as you have stored the digital elements on your own ...
- How can I print the Ebook I purchased?
1. Download the latest version of Adobe Reader to view and print the Ebook file. http://get.adobe.com/reader/ 2. To print, select File > Print. Under Page Scaling choose Shrink to Printable Area. Under Properties (top right) choose the paper size, orientation, and choose Landscape or Po ...
- I get an error message when I try to open my file in Photoshop/ PSE. How can I open the product I purchased?
In order to use the products, you'll need to download the zipped files and then unzip them. Your computer probably came with unzip software already loaded. If not, there is a list of free unzip programs at TheFreeSite.com: zipping and unzipping and compressing freeware We can't recommend any of ...
- How do I download my purchases?
Begin by logging into your store account. Under "My Account Information" you will see a section called "Previous Orders." Click the purple "View" button next to your order. On the next screen, scroll down until you see the section that is labeled "Download your products here and do a "Save As", ...
- What is a digital rub-on? How do I use it?
The digital rub-ons in our shop are the digital equivalent of the popular traditional rub-ons you might have purchased at a craft store. Instead of having to rub them on with a lollipop stick, you just open them and drag them onto your layout using a graphics editing program like Photoshop, Phot ...
- Do the download files expire?
The files themselves do not expire. You can use the items you purchase over and over again. However the download links do expire after 90 days.
- Why are the download files not named the product name?
We chose to name our download files the same as the store product number to make the download files easier to manage. With over 5,000 products in the store and growing it makes it very easy to find DS39436.zip for item DS39436 (Katie's Digital Date Stamps Vol. 03). And with this example when y ...
- Can I use your kits to create/decorate a blog?
Yes, our products are allowed to be used on personal blogs with no additional license. Crediting the designer is always appreciated!
- How Do I Change My Password?
In the store: Log into your account. Click on the My Account link. Then in the Middle Box shown, the bottom link will say "Change My Account Password". Click on that to enter your new password. In the Gallery/Forum Log into your account. Click the link on the left marked User CP. Third box dow ...
- Can I use your images in Microsoft Word?
Yes! Here's how: All of our products are delivered as zip files. When you download the product, save it on your computer as a zipped file or "all files." Right-click on the zipped file and choose "Extract All." (In Vista, double-click on the zipped file and choose "Extract All" from the short ...
(Page 1 of 3)