|Search our Digital Scrapbooking Tips
||Browse by Category
Designer Digitals Gallery
There were 14 articles found in this category:
- My text looks blurry when I upload an image to the Gallery. How can I fix it?
After completing the layout in Photoshop Elements, 1. Save the layered PSD file 2. Select Layer > Merge visible. 3. Image > Resize > Image size. Plug in 700x700 pixels in the top box. Click OK. (Check all three boxes at the bottom: Scale, Contrain, Resample) 4. Enhance > Unsharp Mask ...
- What are your gallery rules and guidelines?
Welcome to the DesignerDigitals community! Please feel free to post your pages using any DesignerDigitals products in our gallery! We'd love to see what you are creating! In the DesignerDigitals gallery we have gone to an earned posting process which does not flip like a switch so Katie or Randy ...
- How can I get email notifications when someone posts a comment to my layout in the Gallery?
There are two ways to set up your layout so that comment notifications will be emailed to you. 1. When you are uploading your page, scroll down to "Extra Options." Select "Yes" from the drop-down menu next to the question, "Want to be notified by email when users post replies?" 2. After your l ...
- My page doesn't show up in the Gallery. Where is it?
When you have uploaded a layout to the Idea Gallery, but it does not show up, chances are the page is too large. Resize your page to 700 pixels x 700 pixels and upload it again.
- How can I post my layout to Facebook?
Post your layout in the Designer Digitals Gallery. Copy the URL in your browser address bar. Go to your profile in Facebook. Above the What's on your mind? box, click Link. Paste the link into the box and click Attach.
- How can I add a layout to my Favorites in the Gallery?
Navigate to the Gallery and log in. Click on the layout you want to "favorite." Under the Credits section , there is a row of icons. The first icon is a yellow folder with a green + on it. Clicking this adds the layout to your Favorites.
- How can i post a link to my Shutterfly book in the Designer Digitals gallery?
Begin by posting your book to the Shutterfly gallery at Shutterfly.com. After you upload your book to the Shutterfly gallery, you will see an "embed image" tab on the right side of the book. Click that and copy the bottom link. Then do a screen shot of the Shutterfly screen with you ...
- Where can I find my gallery Favorites?
At the bottom of each project in the gallery is an option to add to Favorites. Clicking this button saves the project so that you can find it again later without having to search for it. You'll find your Favorites on the navigation bar next to My Photos and My Albums after you log in to the Idea ...
- When I upload a layout to the gallery, it says the upload is successful, but my page does not show in the gallery. How can I fix this?
When this happens, it is likely that your image is too large for the gallery. Try resizing the layout and uploading it again. How to resize an image in Photoshop or PSE: Open your original layered PSD file. Go to Layer > Flatten Image. If prompted to discard hidden layers, click OK. Go to I ...
- What is the Store Product Link Spreadsheet and how do I find it and use it?
The Store Product Link Spreadsheet provides an easy way for you to "hot link" to items in the store when you post your supply list with your layouts. It's just another quick and easy way to help our viewers find the great DD products we use! The link will download a zip file that will need to b ...
- Why doesn't the page I'm uploading show up in the gallery?
The page you uploaded might have been too large. Try resizing your page to 700 pixels square at 100 ppi and save it as a jpg image. The resized image needs to be less than 150K. Here's a link to the Gallery Uploading portion of our Getting Started section.
- How can I move my layouts to an album in the gallery?
1. Go to the Gallery and sign in 2. Select "My Albums" from the menu bar 3. Click on "Create a New Album." Give your album a name. 4. Select "My Photos" from the menu bar. 5. Click on a layout you want to move to the album 6. From the row of icons below the layout description, click the ...
- How can I delete a photo from my Designer Digitals gallery?
1. Open the Gallery main page: http://www.designerdigitals.com/ddgallery/index.php 2. Log in to your account. 3. On the left side of the lavender bar, click "My Photos" 4. From the next screen, find the photo you want to delete and click on it to make it larger/ show details. 5. In the P ...
- I tried to replace my layout (photo) in the gallery, but I keep seeing the old version instead. How can I see the new image?
Sometimes you can see your new layout by just hitting the Refresh/ Reload button in your browser menu bar. If that doesn't help, you may need to clear your browser cache. To clear the cache in IE7: 1. Launch Internet Explorer from your desktop or start menu. 2. Click the "Tools" menu. 3. Click " ...