The focus of this mini-lesson is to make a stamped brush look “offset” when stamped on overlapping layers.
You will learn how to:
- create the illusion of offset stamping with a brush and multiple paper layers
- place papers and elements on a page, keeping them centered
- use selections to create new layers from existing layers
- create a custom drop shadow
This lesson includes:
- A 7-page, full-color pdf with screen shots (in PS CS3) and step-by-step instructions for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements users.
- One patterned paper, one solid paper strip, and one word art brush by Katie Pertiet (or using her products)
You will need:
Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
While I do provide every step necessary to complete the techniques, it is helpful to have some experience with opening and closing files and a basic knowledge of the Photoshop or Photoshop Elements workspace.
This information was previously distributed in a “How’d They Do That?” Chat. If you participated in that chat, you already have this product. File Size: 8MB
LP777946 Designer: Cassie Jones