A tutorial for Adobe Photoshop Users
This lesson focuses on how to use text creatively on a scrapbook page through custom text paths and shapes. It includes a 37-page printable pdf and a mini-kit of papers and elements for practice. In addition to the instructions on how to create, edit, and manipulate text paths and shapes, the tutorial provides five mini “practice” sections to apply the learned techniques.
You will learn how to:
This lesson includes:
- wrap text around a page, frame, or custom shape
- fill custom shapes with text
- create paths with shapes, the pen, and multiple selections
- add text to closed and open paths
- edit text paths and shapes using palette tools and shortcut keys
- fill non-solid shapes with text
- move and manipulate text on a path
- create a preset for new blank documents
A 37-page, full-color pdf with screen shots (in PS CS4) and step-by-step instructions for users of all Photoshop versions.
over 30 “bonus tips” throughout the lesson.
2 tree elements
(Mini-Kit contents created by Katie Pertiet.)
You will need:
Adobe Photoshop (**This tutorial is NOT for Photoshop Elements Users**)
If you know how to open your software, you can complete this lesson. I provide detailed instructions for every step, from opening the first file to saving the final document. File Size: 27MB
LP227578 Designer: Cassie Jones