This digital “make and take” provides everything you need to complete the layout shown. It includes a 34-page pdf in which I take you step-by-step through creating the layout using the provided digital mini-kit.
If you are new to digital scrapbooking, this lesson will help you become more confident with your software and teach you all kinds of tricks and tips for creating future layouts. And those of you with more experience will also pick up some new techniques, a great kit, and a fabulous new layout!
You will learn how to:
This lesson includes:
- create a custom photo matte from paper
- make compound selections
- use the shape tool
- work with guides (Photoshop only)
- align and distribute layers
- create and rotate text layers
- resize photos within a frame
- create clipping masks
- create custom drop shadows
- a 34-page, full-color pdf with screen shots (in PS CS3) and step-by-step instructions for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements users.
- over 25 “bonus tips” throughout the lesson.
- a beautiful mini-kit that includes 2 patterned papers, 4 solid papers, 1 tab, one tied fastener, and one FULL alpha set
The mini-kit is comprised of designs by Katie Pertiet.
You will need:
Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elementsthree photos
If you know how to open your software, you can complete this lesson. I provide detailed instructions for every step, from opening the first file to saving your finished layout.
File Size: 20MB
Designer: Cassie Jones