This lesson walks you through some of the most essential methods of recoloring elements.
You will learn how to:
This lesson includes:
- recolor a dimensional, textured alpha
- recolor an overlay or other solid color element
- recolor stitching while maintaining the black stitching holes and shadows
You will need:
- An 11-page, full-color pdf with screen shots (in PS CS3) and step-by-step instructions for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements users
- One paper, one frame, three stitching strips, one overlay, and three letters, all designed by Katie Pertiet
Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
While I do provide every step necessary to complete the techniques, it is helpful to have some experience with opening and closing files and a basic knowledge of the Photoshop or Photoshop Elements workspace.
This information was previously distributed in a How’d They Do That? Chat. If you participated in that chat, you already have this product. File Size: 12MB
Designer: Cassie Jones