A tutorial for Adobe Photoshop Users.
This lesson focuses on creating custom stitching on your digital scrapbooking pages using Adobe Photoshop. It includes a 29-page printable pdf in which I cover the advanced settings of the Brush tool and how to use brushes with custom paths to create digital stitching.
You will learn how to:
This lesson includes:
- work with advanced Brush tool settings to create custom stitching
- modify selections
- create paths from selections
- use the Shape tool to create paths
- use the Freeform Pen Tool to create paths
- use the Type Mask tool to create paths
- create custom drop shadows for stitches
- create a preset for new blank documents
(Mini-Kit contents created by Katie Pertiet.)
- A 29-page, full-color pdf with screen shots (in PS CS4) and step-by-step instructions for users of all Photoshop versions.
- 35 bonus tips throughout the lesson
- 2 papers
- 1 diecut border template
- 4 drawn stitches brushes
- 2 flower brushes
You will need:
Adobe Photoshop (**This tutorial is NOT for Photoshop Elements Users**)
If you know how to open your software, you can complete this lesson. I provide detailed instructions for every step, from opening the first file to saving the final document. File Size: 11MB
LP714408 Designer: Cassie Jones