This digital “make and take” provides everything you need to complete the layout shown. It includes a 37-page pdf in which I take you step-by-step through creating the layout using the provided digital mini-kit.
If you are new to digital scrapbooking, this lesson will help you become more confident with your software and teach you all kinds of tricks and tips for creating future layouts. And those of you with more experience will also pick up some new techniques, a great kit, and a fabulous new layout!
You will learn how to:
This lesson includes:
- create a custom text overlay
- convert an image to black and white multiple ways
- accent one area of a photo with spot coloring
- recolor overlays
- use brushes to create a transition from photo to paper
- use the History Brush tool (PS only)
- load and rotate brushes
merge and duplicate layers
- create clipping masks
- a 37-page, full-color pdf with screen shots (in PS CS3) and step-by-step instructions for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements users.
- over 30 “bonus tips” throughout the lesson.
- a beautiful mini-kit that includes 1 paper, 1 oil crayon brush, to on the edge brushes, one distressed overlay, and a complete stamped alpha set
The mini-kit is comprised of designs by Katie Pertiet.
You will need:
Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
If you know how to open your software, you can complete this lesson. I provide detailed instructions for every step, from opening the first file to saving your finished layout.
File Size: 38MB
Designer: Cassie Jones