This digital “make and take” provides everything you need to complete the layout shown. It includes a 45-page pdf in which I take you step-by-step through creating the layout using the provided digital mini-kit.
If you are new to digital scrapbooking, this lesson will help you become more confident with your software and teach you all kinds of tricks and tips for creating future layouts. And those of you with more experience will also pick up some new techniques, a great kit, and a fabulous new layout!
You will learn how to:
This lesson includes:
- use the Polygonal Lasso tool
- create custom template shape layers
- use the Shape tool
- use the Align tools (not available in PSE 4.0 and earlier)
- create a clipping mask three different ways
- resize, rotate, and reposition layers
- load and rotate brushes
- create perfectly aligned duplicate layers
- selectively recolor papers
- use paths to create a custom shape text box (PS only)
- create custom drop shadows
- a 45-page, full-color pdf with screen shots (in PS CS3) and step-by-step instructions for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements users.
- over 25 “bonus tips” throughout the lesson.
- a beautiful mini-kit that includes 4 papers, 1 stitching holes brush, one word art brush, one graphic pop border, and one brad
The mini-kit is comprised of designs by Katie Pertiet.
You will need:
Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
If you know how to open your software, you can complete this lesson. I provide detailed instructions for every step, from opening the first file to saving your finished layout. File Size: 26MB
Designer: Cassie Jones