Ready to start automating those repetitive tasks in your digital scrapbooking? Actions are the key to improving your workflow and allowing yourself more time to be creative! In this tutorial, I teach you how to create custom actions for some of your more common tasks in Photoshop, providing the steps for two of my own custom actions in the process.
This video tutorial is for those of you using Photoshop to create digital scrapbook pages. It focuses on a feature of the software that is not available to Photoshop Elements users.
You will learn how to:
This tutorial includes:
- locate and identify the features of the Actions palette
- create your own set of actions
- record and edit a custom action for saving a layout for sharing in an online gallery, website, blog, or e-mail
- record a custom action for sharpening photos
- run actions on an entire document or an individual layer
- “learn” from an action
- save an action set
A two-part QuickTime video tutorial created in Photoshop CS3
You will need:
Adobe Photoshopthe most recent version of the QuickTime player.
If you don’t have the most recent version of the Quicktime Player, you can download it here:.
File Sizes: LV481862A.zip - 56MB, LV481862B.zip - 64MB
LV481862 Designer: Cassie Jones
|Delivery Method - 1:
|Delivery Method - 2: