This digital “make and take” provides everything you need to complete the layout shown. It includes a 36-page pdf in which I take you step-by-step through creating the layout using the provided digital mini-kit.
If you are new to digital scrapbooking, this lesson will help you become more confident with your software and teach you all kinds of tricks and tips for creating future layouts. And those of you with more experience will also pick up some new techniques, a great kit, and a fabulous new layout!
You will learn how to:
This lesson includes:
- create a distressed edge look on photos and papers
- load, resize, reposition, rotate, and color brushes
- recolor digital "ink" in your distressing
- duplicate and align shapes (not available in PSE 4.0 or earlier*)
- create custom drop shadows
- cut shapes from paper
- create a text box (not available in PSE 3.0 and earlier*)
- quickly "defog" and sharpen an image
The mini-kit is comprised of designs by Katie Pertiet.
- A 36-page, full-color pdf with screen shots (in PS CS3) and step-by-step instructions for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements users.
- 24 “bonus tips” throughout the lesson.
- A beautiful mini-kit that includes 5 papers, 1 stamped brush, and 7 chalked brushes
You will need:
Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
If you know how to open your software, you can complete this lesson. I provide detailed instructions for every step, from opening the first file to saving your finished layout.
*even though these options aren’t available to earlier versions of PSE, you can absolutely complete this page and the distressed effect with versions earlier than PSE 5.0. File Size: 28MB
LP764654 Designer: Cassie Jones