This digital make and take provides everything you need to complete the layout shown. It includes a 31-page pdf in which I take you step-by-step through creating the layout using the provided digital mini-kit.
In addition, I provide an overview of blending modes, discussing how they work, when you would use them, and how to apply them to digital scrapbooking.
If you are new to digital scrapbooking, this lesson will help you become more confident with your software and teach you all kinds of tricks and tips for creating future layouts. And those of you with more experience will also pick up some new techniques, a great kit, and a fabulous new layout!
You will learn how to:
- differentiate between blending modes
- choose the proper blending mode for desired results
- non-destructively crop a photo with clipping masks
- use a Levels adjustment layer to fine tune the highlights and shadows in an image
- use the Clone Stamp tool to fine tune an image
- load, resize
- reposition, and color brushes
This lesson includes:
- A 31-page, full-color pdf with screen shots (in PS CS3) and step-by-step instructions for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements users.
- 20 bonus tips throughout the lesson
- A beautiful mini-kit that includes 3 papers, 1 FULL alpha, 1 bracket brush, 1 letter box brush, 1 stamped block brush, 2 on the edge brushes
The mini-kit is comprised of designs by Katie Pertiet.
You will need:
Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
If you know how to open your software, you can complete this lesson. I provide detailed instructions for every step, from opening the first file to saving your finished layout. File Size: 24MB
Designer: Cassie Jones