This digital “make and take” provides everything you need to complete the layout shown. It includes a 56-page pdf in which I take you step-by-step through creating the layout using the provided digital mini-kit.
If you are fairly new to digital scrapbooking, this lesson will help you become more confident with your software and teach you all kinds of tricks and tips for creating future layouts. And those of you with more experience will also pick up some new techniques, a great kit, and a fabulous new layout!
You will learn how to:
- create a perfectly spaced custom frame
- non-destructively "crop" a photo with clipping masks
- load, resize, reposition, and color brushes
- create a shadow for a vellum element
- create custom shadows
- "bend" shadows (PS users only)
- cut shapes from paper
- selectively overlap elements
- rotate and reposition elements
This lesson includes:
- A 56-page, full-color pdf with screen shots (in PS CS3) and step-by-step instructions for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements users.
- 40 “bonus tips” throughout the lesson.
- A beautiful mini-kit that includes 4 papers, a complete numeric brush set, 1 paint stroke brush, 1 doodled heart brush, 1 stitched element, 1 pinned tag, and 1 vellum tag.
The mini-kit is comprised of designs by Katie Pertiet.
You will need:
Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
If you know how to open your software, you can complete this lesson. I provide detailed instructions for every step, from opening the first file to saving your finished layout.
**However, this tutorial involves a layout with many, MANY layers, which can be intimidating. If you are new to digital scrapbooking, you might want to try one of my other tutorials to get your feet wet.**. File Size: 25MB
LP704206 Designer: Cassie Jones