This mini lesson walks you through the steps for creating a custom brush from a photograph.
You will learn how to:
- create and save a custom brush
- remove color from an image
- adjust the brightness and contrast of an image
- make a threshold adjustment to an image
This lesson includes:
- A 11-page, full-color pdf with screen shots (in PS CS4 / PSE10) and step-by-step instructions for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements users
- One paper, one edger brush, and one gaffer tape element from Katie Pertiet
You will need:
Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
While I do provide every step necessary to complete the techniques, it is helpful to have some experience with opening and closing files and a basic knowledge of the Photoshop or Photoshop Elements workspace.
This information was previously distributed in a “How’d They Do That?” Chat. If you participated in that chat, you already have this product. File Size: 14MB
LP577646 Designer: Cassie Jones