This lesson will guide you through the process of creating a digital scrapbooking layout in Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. It is specifically designed with the beginner in mind, covering everything from the basics of the workspace to saving a finished layout to share with your family and friends.
You will learn how to:
- identify the basic tools and palettes of the Photoshop/Photoshop Elements workspace
- create a new document
- place papers, elements, and photos on a new document
- crop photos
- use shortcut commands to work more efficiently
- digitally cut papers
- resize, reposition, and rotate layers
- create a text box with customized font settings
- save your document for printing and sharing online or via e-mail
This lesson includes:
- A 32-page, full-color pdf with screen shots (in PS CS3) and step-by-step instructions for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements users.
- Over 20 bonus tips throughout the lesson.
- A mini-kit that includes 3 pieces of paper, one curled frame, two word art elements, one stitching element, and one journaling label, all created by Katie Pertiet, or using her products.
You will need:
Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
If you know how to open your software, you can complete this lesson. I provide detailed instructions for every step, from opening the first file to saving your finished layout. File Size: 17MB
LP276507 Designer: Cassie Jones