This mini lesson focuses on four different photo effects that can be easily achieved with Adobe Photoshop/Photoshop Elements.
You will learn how to:
- create a vignette with the Marquee tool
- create a vignette with a Gradient fill
- create a soft focus filtered effect
- create a soft glow effect
- create an antiqued effect
This lesson includes:
- A 10-page, full-color pdf with screen shots (in PS CS3) and step-by-step instructions for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements users.
- Three papers and one curled photo frame Katie Pertiet
You will need:
Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
While I do provide every step necessary to complete the techniques, it is helpful to have some experience with opening and closing files and a basic knowledge of the Photoshop or Photoshop Elements workspace.
This information was previously distributed in a “How’d They Do That?” Chat. If you participated in that chat, you already have this product (with the exception of the “antiqued” effect.). File Size: 8MB
Designer: Cassie Jones