This digital make and take provides everything you need to complete the layout shown. It includes a 35-page pdf in which I take you step-by-step through creating the layout using the provided digital mini-kit.
If you are new to digital scrapbooking, this lesson will help you become more confident with your software and teach you all kinds of tricks and tips for creating future layouts. And those of you with more experience will also pick up some new techniques, a great kit, and a fabulous new layout!
You will learn how to:
- load, resize, rotate brushes
- make compound selections
- create a template for placing a photo within a pre-made frame
- create a title sticker
- create a custom drop shadow
- group layers (Photoshop users only)
- create, save, and load a custom color palette
- create text boxes and customize text (Note: text boxes are not available for PSE 3.0 users.)
This lesson includes:
- A 35-page, full-color pdf with screen shots (in PS CS3) and step-by-step instructions for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements users
- Over 20 “bonus tips” throughout the lesson
- A beautiful mini-kit that includes 1 paper, 1 doodled-n-curled photo frame, 6 doodled circle brushes, 1 oil crayon brush, and 1 title word
The mini-kit is comprised of designs by Katie Pertiet.
You will need:
Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
If you know how to open your software, you can complete this lesson. I provide detailed instructions for every step, from opening the first file to saving your finished layout. File Size: 15MB
LP327341 Designer: Cassie Jones