This digital “make and take” provides everything you need to complete the layout shown. It includes a 39-page printable pdf in which I take you step-by-step through creating the layout using the provided digital mini-kit.
If you are new to digital scrapbooking, this lesson will help you become more confident with your software and teach you many new tricks and tips for creating future layouts. Those of you with more experience will also pick up some new techniques, a great kit, and a fabulous new layout!
You will learn how to:
- customize the grid to aid in creating a graphic layout
- use the Rectangle and Ellipse Shape tools
- use precise measurements to create a uniform design
- load, resize, and rotate a brush
- make a compound selection from multiple layers
- create text within a shape (Photoshop CS, CS2, CS3 and CS4 only)
- create text on a path (Photoshop CS, CS2, CS3, and CS4 only)
This lesson includes:
- A 39-page, full-color pdf with screen shots (in PS CS3) and step-by-step instructions for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements users.
- Over 20 “bonus tips” throughout the lesson.
- 5 12x12” textured papers
- 2 circular frame brushes (abr & png format)
- 3 text paths for PSE users
Mini-Kit contents created by Katie Pertiet or with her products.
You will need:
Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
If you know how to open your software, you can complete this lesson. I provide detailed instructions for every step, from opening the first file to saving your finished layout. File Size: 27MB
LP480219 Designer: Cassie Jones