This mini-lesson walks you through the steps for three different methods of re-coloring select portions of papers and elements.
You will learn how to:
- create a Hue/Saturation Adjustment layer
- target specific color “families” for re-coloring
- use the Magic Wand tool to make selections
- use the Replace Color image adjustment option
- add to and remove from existing selections
This lesson includes:A 5-page, full-color pdf with screen shots (in PS CS3) and step-by-step instructions for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements users.Four patterned papers and one epoxy pebble by Katie Pertiet
You will need:
Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
While I do provide every step necessary to complete the techniques, it is helpful to have some experience with opening and closing files and a basic knowledge of the Photoshop or Photoshop Elements workspace.
This information was previously distributed in a “How’d They Do That?” Chat. If you participated in that chat, you already have this product. File Size: 18MB
Designer: Cassie Jones