This digital “make and take” provides everything you need to complete the layout shown. It includes a 32-page printable pdf in which I take you step-by-step through creating the layout using the provided digital mini-kit.
If you are new to digital scrapbooking, this lesson will help you become more confident with your software and teach you many new tricks and tips for creating future layouts. Those of you with more experience will also pick up some new techniques, a great kit, and a fabulous new layout!
You will learn how to:
- spotlight an area of a photo
- add color tints to photos and elements
- create a scalloped edge
- place a photo within a pre-made frame
- create an evenly spaced pattern from an element
- use an .abr (brush) alpha set
- load, recolor, and rotate brushes
This lesson includes:
- A 32-page, full-color pdf with screen shots (in PS CS3) and step-by-step instructions for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements users.
- Over 20 “bonus tips” throughout the lesson.
- A full alpha brush set
- 2 papers
- 1 pinned frame
- 1 cardboard border strip
- 2 watery brushes
- 1 rub-on flower
(Mini-Kit contents created by Katie Pertiet or with her products.)
You will need:
Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop ElementsOne horizontal photo
If you know how to open your software, you can complete this lesson. I provide detailed instructions for every step, from opening the first file to saving your finished layout. File Size: 22MB
Designer: Cassie Jones