This digital “make and take” provides everything you need to complete the layout shown. It includes a 32-page printable pdf in which I take you step-by-step through creating the layout using the provided digital mini-kit.
If you are new to digital scrapbooking, this lesson will help you become more confident with your software and teach you many new tricks and tips for creating future layouts. Those of you with more experience will also pick up some new techniques, a great kit, and a fabulous new layout!
You will learn how to:
This lesson includes:
- create a custom alpha sticker from a font
- create a custom sticker frame from a brush
- thread a string element through other elements
- load, recolor, and resize brushes
- make paper cuts with exact measurements
- create a custom text box
- create realistic custom drop shadows
- rotate and reposition elements
- A 32-page, full-color pdf with screen shots (in PS CS3) and step-by-step instructions for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements users.
- Over 25 “bonus tips” throughout the lesson.
- A beautiful mini-kit that includes 1 solid and 1 patterned paper, 1 stitched frame, 1 frame brush, 1 journaling sticker, 1 12” piece of tied hemp, 1 12” zig-zag stitch, and a die-cut heart, all created by Katie Pertiet (or with her products).
You will need:Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
one horizontal photo
If you know how to open your software, you can complete this lesson. I provide detailed instructions for every step, from opening the first file to saving your finished layout. File Size: 15MB
LP100795 Designer: Cassie Jones