This digital “make and take” provides everything you need to complete the layout shown. It includes a 32-page pdf in which I take you step-by-step through creating the layout using the provided digital mini-kit.
If you are new to digital scrapbooking, this lesson will help you become more confident with your software and teach you all kinds of tricks and tips for creating future layouts. And those of you with more experience will also pick up some new techniques, a great kit, and a fabulous new layout!
You will learn how to:
This lesson includes:
- create a black and white or color sketch from a photo
work with blend modes and opacity variations
- load, recolor, rotate, and resize brushes
- make paper cuts with exact measurements
- rotate and cut striped paper to create a diagonal design
- place a photo within the boundaries of a pre-made frame
- use individual elements from a multi-image PNG file
- create and rotate textcreate realistic custom drop shadows
You will need:
- A 32-page, full-color pdf with screen shots (in PS CS3) and step-by-step instructions for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements users.
- Over 25 “bonus tips” throughout the lesson.
- A beautiful mini-kit that includes 1 solid and 2 patterned papers, 2 word art brushes, a stitching holes brush, and two knotted ribbon elements, all created by Katie Pertiet (or with her products).
Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
one vertical photo
If you know how to open your software, you can complete this lesson. I provide detailed instructions for every step, from opening the first file to saving your finished layout. File Size: 38MB
Designer: Cassie Jones