This digital “make and take” provides everything you need to complete the layout shown. It includes a 29-page pdf in which I take you step-by-step through the creation of the layout using the provided digital mini-kit.
If you are new to digital scrapbooking, this lesson will help you become more confident with your software and teach you all kinds of tricks and tips for creating future layouts. And those of you with more experience will also pick up some new techniques, a great kit, and a fabulous new layout!
You will learn how to:
- load, resize, rotate, and recolor brushes
- use brushes to laser cut papers or photos
- create realistic custom drop shadows
- create a double photo mat
- align, link, and reposition elements
- create a circle punch
- create a text box and change the justification
- create an action for drop shadows (PS users only)
This lesson includes:
- A 29-page, full-color pdf with screen shots (in PS CS3) and step-by-step instructions for Photoshop and Photoshop Elements users.
- Over 20 “bonus tips” throughout the lesson.
- A beautiful mini-kit that includes 2 patterned and 2 solid papers, 3 brushes, and digital stitching, all created by Katie Pertiet.
You will need:
- Adobe Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
- one horizontal photo
Difficulty: If you know how to open your software, you can complete this lesson. I provide detailed instructions for every step, from opening the first file to saving your finished layout. File Size: 22MB
LP359980 Designer: Cassie Jones