I was thinking about what to make this morning in between ignoring all the actual work I have to do today, when I looked over and noticed my iTunes was blinking. Bingo!
Stitching, word art and paint swatch by Ali Edwards, paper by Shabby Princess, modified by me. Tag embellishments by me
"Music is a constant companion to all of my creative endeavors. Whether I'm editing photos, creating layouts, or knee-deep in code, music helps so much in my creative process.
I find that the older I get, the more I need music in my everyday life. The more I can't help but turn on my iPod, or plug in those headphones or open iTunes while I'm working.
Definitely something I can't live without."
1. Regina Spektor - Begin to Hope
2. Jay Brannan - Unmastered
3. Tegan & Sara - So Jealous
4. Tegan & Sara - The Con
5. Jay Brannan - Goddamned
6. Regina Spektor - Soviet Kitsch
7. Radical Face - Ghost
8. Iron & Wine - Our Endless Numbered Days
9. Bright Eyes - Digital Ash in a Digital Urn
10. Kimya Dawson - My Cute Fiend Sweet Princess
11. Kimya Dawson - Hidden Vagenda
12. Shakira - Fijacion Oral Vol 1 (Not a big fan of her English stuff, but her Spanish music is mind-blowing.)
13. Shakira - Donde Estan Los Ladrones?
14. Why? - Alopecia
15. Death Cab for Cutie - Photo Album
16. Jose Gonzalez - Venner
| Date: Thu May 14, 2009
DesignerDigitals AdmirerSee all User Photos
Registered: August 2008