View Larger Image
Elder Library by Moon Scraps
Ephemera by Brandy Murry
Font in Moteiro Lobato:
20 Random Things About Me as of January 2009
1. I have no "official" middle name!
2. In HS I got to take a workshop class at the Corcoran School of Art in DC for free - and I never realized what an honor that was! (Thank you Mrs. Adams!)
3. I never cared much about going to college until I was 25, newly divorced, and had two babies to provide for!
4. I make a batch of pancakes with flavored muffin mix & freeze them in single serving bags to take out and eat breakfast on the run! Mom taught me that trick!
5. I don't use syrup on my pancakes! But sometimes I top 'em off with yogurt!
6. I'm a city girl - born in D.C, raised in Northern Virginia, and couldn't wait to escape the madness!
7. I've lived in TN for 12 years, but people who know me here still call me a yankee!
8. I once drove through a round-a-bout in England with my eyes closed!!
9. I have no problem cleaning up body fluids - I think it's a Mom thing??
10. I wear earplugs to bed because my husband snores SOOOOOO loud!
11. I'm certified in First Aid/CPR, and renew it every year - but pray I'll never have to use those skills.
12. I'm addicted to making digital scrapbook pages and not even trying to recover!
13. My favorite color is blue - all different tints, shades, and hues.
14. I'd love to go back to college and get a Masters in Fine Arts with an emphasis in Graphic Design.
15. When I was in 5th or 6th grade, I won a contest to design a patch for all the Northern Virginia Girl Scouts!
16. I usually sleep in on Saturdays until noon or so.
17. I never learned how to whistle - I've tried & tried - but it doesn't seem to work for me!
18. I'll be 38 in March & have a 12 year old brother!!
19. The first time I saw Scott I knew we'd get married one day! We didn't even go out on a date until 3-4 weeks after that!
20. I've worn glasses since 3rd grade!