I really wasn't that happy with the first version of "Generations", so I decided to redo it & forget the word challenge if it didn't "fit" just so.
I used Paint Shop Pro XI to create the exact paper I wanted & then moved the project into Photo Shop Elements 6.0.
Because the 3 photos were shot at times when the quality & effect of film & developing were so different, as well as one being under florescent
lighting, I changed the colour photos to black & white.
I put each photo into a beige mat & then filled all but the white inner edge in with the background paper to get the snapshot effect I wanted.
I found the tags & leaves within the PSE projects section.
This version I am satisfied with.
| Date: Fri August 22, 2008
DesignerDigitals DabblerSee all User Photos
Registered: May 2008