View Larger Image
Grateful For... ~ Nov. Challenge
These challenges help get me scrapping... Thanks for the freebies and inspiration! TFL~Jane
Credits to come: All DD
1. Grateful to be living in a country where we have the basic fundamental rights....freedom of expression, freedom of religion, freedom of thought, freedom of belief, freedom of peaceful assembly and freedom of speech. Not everyone is so lucky to have that opportunity.
2. Grateful for my amazing family and friends who are always there for me, with support and encouragement. Also grateful for our good health. These are gifts, money just cannot buy.
3. Grateful for all my five senses. Sight, to see all the colours of life, Sound, to hear the rain on the leaves and the laughter of my children. Smell, to breathe in the fragrance of the flowers in my garden and the pine needles in the forest. Taste, to savour the sweetness of fruits and the saltiness of seawater. Touch, to feel a soft babies skin and my lovers hand in mine. Speech, for giving me the outlet to express myself.
4. Grateful for my loves. “Where there is love, there is life”~ Mahatma Gandhi. “If you have love, you don’t need anything else, but if you don’t have it, it doesn’t matter much, what else you do have”~James M. Barrie
5. Grateful that my husband has a job where we are able to travel to so many amazing places. We are fortunate to both make a good income and have a nice, safe home, food on the table and to be able to explore this big, beautiful world of ours. So many places to see, so little time....
| Date: Sat November 9, 2013
Photo Tags: 2
DesignerDigitals CommanderSee all User Photos
Registered: March 2009
Location: Niagara, Ontario, Canada