7 Random Things*AAM
“7 Random Things About Me” for the AAM Challenge this week . . . begin with Julie DeGuia’s thread in the forum of the same name. What fun! Thanks Julie & Steph. I drew inspiration from layouts made by Janet Long (JALong).
1. i’ve learned that i am sometimes shy & sometimes outgoing and most of the time I am sort of vanilla!
2. i became engaged to my husband 6 weeks after we met . . . and married him 6 months later.
3. i wanted six children but my husband said we were doing well to afford four we had . . . last year he told me that we probably could have had six . . . a little bit late i think! LOL
4. i am the consummate procrastinator . . . but i always finish what i start . . . sometime!
5. my drawing was on the Beta club magazine cover when in high school . . . my claim to fame.
6. i loved "messing with my hair" as a teenager . . . but now i absolutely hate to do so. haven't been to a beauty shop in 15 years and have worn a French braid for at least that long.
7. my aunt velma called me "esmeraldia melvine finkelstine hitchcock" or esmer for short.
All Designer Digitals:
Basic Paper Alphabet: Navy – Katie Pertiet
Basic Paper Alphabet: Orange – Katie Pertiet
Basic Paper Alphabet: Red – Katie Pertiet
Basic Paper Alphabet: Teal – Katie Pertiet
Basic Paper Alphabet: Yellow – Katie Pertiet
Belongings Brushes and Stamps – Ali Edwards
Be Labeled: Love (recolored & lenghtened) – Katie Pertiet
Felt Board Friends: In The Woods - Gear (sun used as a mask) – Pattie Knox
Hand Drawn Numbers 1-31 Brushes and Stamps – Ali Edwards
Layered Memories No. 006 (photo mask) – Katie Pertiet
Notebook Paper Pack No. 05 – Katie Pertiet
Splatters Brushes and Stamps No. 03 – Katie Pertiet
Spring Crush Paper Pack (lightened)– Andrea Victoria
White Sticker Alphabet No. 01 – Katie Pertiet
Fonts used are AvantGarde & CK Jot