This is another Lincoln page. Wink I thought I was close to finishing this book but then I had a light bulb moment and ended up with a big list of ideas for pages to add to it. Like this one. Ah well, as long as I finish it before he turns 21, I'll be happy. Smile

Thanks for looking. Smile

Krafty Lace Paper Pack No. 01
Classic Curled Photo Frames No. 01
Lovely Photo Masks Brushes and Stamps No. 03
Pretty Wonder Paper Pack
Aged Stripes Alphabet No. 01
Days + Months Hand Drawn Brushes
Words Of Beauty Brushes and Stamps (I used ‘breathtaking’ to make ‘taking’)
Zipper Pulls: Dates
Clean Stitched Borders: White No. 01 (re-coloured)
Leather Flowerettes
Bakers Twine Assortment No. 02
Dynamic Glows Brushes and Stamps No. 01

Font: CK Jot
Journaling: I knew straight away that I was pregnant when I threw up while brushing my teeth. Daddy was in the shower, I was brushing my teeth and for the first time in probably 10 years, I vomited. Without warning. I was a day late also and that never happened. Daddy just looked at me and said with a big grin on his face “You’re pregnant!” It was July 5th and we got a test that night. Somehow, I don’t know how, I held off peeing on that stick until the following morning. I got up before the alarm clock went off and before your Dad woke up. I read the instructions about 50 times to make sure I got it right and then sat and waited. It said to wait 3 minutes but I couldn’t wait that long and had to sneak a look after about 30 seconds. I kept telling myself not to get my hopes up and that it would be negative. I think I nearly fell off the loo when I saw two blue lines. Two blue lines. Two. Two = positive. Two really means three. A family of three. Three. We’re having our baby!! I managed to contain myself, walked into the bedroom where Daddy’s alarm had now gone off, sat beside him and said with a big grin “We’re pregnant.” He was still half asleep and only replied “Really?” But then as soon as it sunk in and he woke up, he was so happy. It was a real struggle going to work that day. My mind was on one thing the entire day. We’re having a baby! I had so many things running through my mind and I was completely focused on this little being growing inside me. We had not told anyone at this point as we wanted to confirm with the doctor first just in case it was a false positive. Morning sickness however had kicked in almost straight away and I spent the day at my desk wanting to vomit into my bin. As luck would have it, it was also a day that I had people lined up at my desk asking me for something when I all I wanted was to be left alone. We saw the doctor on July 8th. She didn’t even do another test as she was happy enough to go by the one I had done at home. She told us that based on everything we would be 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant. She gave me a referral to have an ultrasound done at 8 weeks and a whole bunch of blood tests. We walked out of there on cloud nine, our heads spinning. Immediately though I started worrying about what if the test is wrong? So many what if’s went running through my mind on the drive home that we stopped and bought two more pregnancy tests. I even got a different brand, just in case. I peed on them as soon as we got home and immediately they came up positive. I was able to breathe a sigh of relief. It was real. This was happening. We’re having our family!