FINALLY! I've been messing about with this album now for absolutely ages - to the point that I feel I must do no more!
Always love seeing the window display in our local florist. The wreaths are simply beautiful.
Because I've been working on this so long, I've been a little remiss in making a note of the exact products I've used but 95% of the products are from Designer Digitals - mostly Layer Works templates, Christmas Village Kit and Holiday Cheer Kit, Katie Pertiet embellishments, etc and the remaining 5% are from Studio Rosey Posey - Shabby Santa.
Thanks so much for looking!