I am FINALLY caught up! (Here's the rest) That's as close as I ever want to be to considering dropping this project. I really want to keep it up throughout this year. I'm so glad I got caught up. Hopefully with the emergence of spring I will be somewhat revived with things to photograph and add some variety to my pages. TFL! And thanks again to Anke's inpspiration for these pages!
12. Dad called to chat with Emil this morning before they headed home.
13. Tom and I joined Costco today, and I got a new set of pots and pans there. We needed them as our teflon ones were chipping. They seem really nice, and I’m looking forward to using them. They are hard-anodized non-stick.
14. Trying out the new pans with one of our three staple meals right now, pasta with meat sauce.
15. Trying to do a little bit of “spring cleaning” and make a bit of room in the kitchen cupboards for when Nathan gets to the sippy cup phase and I need room for his plastic utensils and such. (Although Tom ended up keeping these golden wine glasses anyway that we’ve never used, and we don’t even drink wine!)
16. I’ve been messing around with the Adobe Photoshop 3 beta on my computer downloading presets and trying them on my pictures.
17. This is a common view for me throughout the day. Nathan always has his hands out trying to grab at anything these days. Oftentimes it is my neck or my nose. He’s not very gentle either . . .
18. Today was a social day for us. Jill and Hannah came to our place for a walk in the morning and in the afternoon Nathan and I went to visit Tiffany and Jack during her spring break. It was nice to get to see them and catch up a bit. Nathan also rolled over onto his stomach without any help and without getting stuck on his arm this morning for the first time! Yay! Crawling, sitting, and teeth are just around the corner!
Scrap Express No. 55 Template
Classic Cardstock: Cleansing
Classic Cardstock: Foundation
Classic Cardstock: Be Mine
Fotoblendz template No. 2
Century Gothic font