Trying to get caught up . . .
29. My new camera case for my new camera so I can stick it in my purse and take it along anywhere while keeping it safe.
30. Laundry . . . it just keeps on-a comin’.
31. We went and got Nate a new swing today. It’s main purpose is to keep him happy long enough for me to get a run in on the treadmill each day. The first impression was good!
1. Saylor and Jake playing in the backyard again. Saylor comes over any chance she gets now, and on days that Jake doesn’t get to play with her he sits on the deck at the top of the steps and looks forlornly over to her house until he gives up and finally comes in.
2. With the weather and Nathan, these haven’t been getting much use lately. Cabin fever is setting in a bit.
3. This is me on a typical day taking care of Nathan with Jake by my side.
4. A beautiful statue of Mary we have sitting on our mantle. I was trying out aperture differences with my camera using the Get Me Off of Auto ebook too. I love the blurred background look with close-up photos. I’m so happy to be able to take those kinds of pictures now. I’m so excited to learn more!
Scrap Express No. 55 Template
Classic Cardstock: Cleansing
Classic Cardstock: Foundation
Fotoblendz template No. 2
Century Gothic font