Mementos to remember this Valentine's Day. TFL!
1. I had a rough day on Tuesday, the 9th, so Tom surprised me with an early Valentine’s bouquet of 14 roses (my favorite!) when he came home from work. He even rang the door bell to deliver them! 2. I love that man
Following our tradition of making cards for each other for holidays, this is the sweet card Tom made me with a very touching message inside. I never get tired of handmade cards from the heart.
3. Grandma and Papa (Mom and Dad) sent Nathan his very first Valentine! So cute!
4. Mom and Dad also sent Tom and me a Valentine’s Day card. Mom always finds cards with the most touching messages. I really loved the design on the cover of this card too.
5. On, Sunday, Valentine’s Day, John and Joan came by for a short visit. Grandma (Joan) gave Nathan a really cute monkey. He loved it! He’s really into the red and loves it when we make the “ooh ooh, ah ah ah” sound when holding it.
6. For my homemade Valentine card this year I made a scrapbook page that I had printed. It lists 10 things I love about him. When making it I found how easy it would be to keep on listing more! (I think he liked it too!)
Cathy Zielske's Layered Template No. 15
Krafty Elegance Kit
Classic Cardstock: Be Mine
Love Word Art