Six (Simply Inspired)
Simply Inspired...fabulous inspiration piece Deena. I'm kind of sad this is the last challenge. I have REALLY enjoyed them.
The last six years have gone by in the a blink of an eye. You have transformed into a beautiful little girl who we adore and we are SO proud of you. As the oldest child, you have certainly taught me a lot about what truly matters in life. I often wonder what you are learning from us. As we celebrate your sixth birhtday, here are six things that I SOO hope we have taught you...
1. God loves you and will always be with you.
2. We love you dearly and will always be here for you.
3. Be Positive. Life isn't always easy but you determine your outlook on life and each situation you encounter.
4. Stay true to your faith, your family and yourself.
5. Laugh and have fun with life. Each day is a gift.
6. Believe in yourself and work hard. You can do anything you set your mind to.
K.Pertiet Simply Stripes Paper Pack No. 01
Chipboard Alphabet: Black
Watery Photo Masks No. 01
A. Edwards Loving Life Word Art
M. Martin Miranda Paper Pack (recolored)
A. Aspnes Stitched by Anna White No. 01
C. Jones Laying it all Out #6 Text Paths
Thanks for looking!
| Date: Sun December 20, 2009
Creative Team MemberSee all User Photos
Registered: June 2009