This beautiful ruin was not in the guidebooks; we just happened upon it as we drove north on the Antrim Coast Road. Later, we learned that it was built by Franciscan monks in 1465, and that a sealed vault still on the premises contains the remains of members of the MacDonnell clan. Today the Bonmargy Friary is surrounded by the Ballycastle Golf Course.

Font: Ali’s Handwriting

Everything by Katie Pertiet at DD

Create a Book Classic Collection
Drop Shadow Styles Collection

Brown Neutral paper from
Letter Box Traveler Kit
blended with Green Solid paper from
Meadow Ridge Kit